Power core (90% complete) I didnt rush this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

verifiaman

The master of verification.
Im serious. Here are some screens to prove it

srb20007-2.png

srb20005-2.png

srb20002-2.png

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kswi0t
Please tell me what you think.

Use the
icon_edit.gif
button, it's there for a reason. Also if you are the last person that posted, the x button deletes your last post.

This level seemed like an improvement over your previous levels, but was ultimately bad anyway. A lot of your rings weren't deafed, the player couldn't climb up the stairs without actually jumping, and the level design was overall pretty bad. I started off, and immediately though "Yep, this is just another Verifiaman level". What I mean by that is:
-Textures placement very rarely make sense.
-Sector layout is pretty random.
-Some parts have very little space to walk on.
etc....
I also didn't like how the water was placed. It was placed above the ground in which the player walked and had no sides (and if they did, the textures weren't water textures).
All in all, I think you should work harder on individual sectors and such to make it good. It seemed like you worked for a long time with the goal of making the level big and long-lasting, and you didn't pay much attention to making the individual rooms look and play good. Also, that elevator that takes you up takes too long.

Overall: 3/10

My suggestion would be to look at how the official maps play and look, and try to make them your maps to that quality.

Well here is my report! Well it's not that bad the textures can use some work, the placing of objects need to be rearranged to make it look cool and not confusing. Well overall it gets maybe a rank C, make sure you fix those problems otherwise it will to be confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back