Post your Pokémon Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Yep, we had a topic like this a long time ago in a not-so far galaxy. But topics need to be refreshed once in a while to keep up to date, no?

Legendaries allowed, after all they can be easly beaten with the right moves, I´ll post the moves with their ACTUAL base power, that means STAB and Item boosts:

Alan (AMPHAROS)
Wise Glasses, Static
Male

Signal Beam 94 Power
Charge Sp Atk +1, Parlyz chance +, temporal electric attack boost.
Discharge 140 Power
Power Gem 90 Power

Im thinking of removing Charge and change it for Rest, but I´m not sure though. And I use Discharge instead of Thunderbolt because I do Double Battles... ALOT.

Safi (STARAPTOR)
Lax Incense, Intimidate

Female

Close Combat 120 Power
Pluck 90 Power
Brave Bird 180 Power
U-Turn 70 Power

A nice Pokémon for hit-and run, after doing Close Combat, I can just use U-Turn and recover from the Stat Loss.

DJ (GOLEM)
Quick Claw, Sturdy

Male

Brick Break 75 Power
Explosion 250 Power
Earthquake 150 Power
Stone Edge 150 Power (80 Accuracy)

Yes, I´m aware that a supereffective Brick Break does the exact same damage as a standard Earthquake, it is more of a space-filler than an actual move, Heck, DJ can survive many supereffective moves like Earth Power and Ice Beam due to it´s not-so-crappy special defense, as well as quick claw makes it a hard-hittaz.

Abraham (GYARADOS)
Wacan Berry, Intimidate

Male

Dragon Dance Attack +1, Special Attack +1
Ice Fang 65 Power (95 Accuracy)
Waterfall 120 Power
Earthquake 100 Power

Abraham does a nice Team-Up with DJ, I can basically get supereffective on nearly anything, and I am free to use Earthquake as much as I want with DJ.

Andru (RAPIDASH)
Sell Bell/Focus Sash, Flash Fire

Male

Megahorn 120 Power (85 Accuracy)
Flamethrower 137 Power
Flare Blitz 180 Power
Bounce 85 Power (85 Accuracy)

I nearly always team-up Andru with Alan, the reason for Bounce to be there, is to avoid Ampharos´ overpowered discharge, and to have even MORE chances of paralyzing the foe.Rapidash is underrated, I consider it a better sweeper than Magmortar, due to it´s speed and stronger attacks.

Lisa (DRAGONITE)
Lum Berry, Inner Focus

Female

Dragon Dance Attack +1, Speed +1
Roost Recover 50% of health
Outrage 180 Power
Waterfall 100 Power

The only Pseudo-Uber on my team, truly a beast altrough Waterfall rarely does more power than Outrage (only in X4 Weak types), it is a sure move that has 100 accuracy and allows me to hit with another type without being locked to the Outrage.

K, I might as well do so too, since I have nothing better to do at 2:28 am. Except for sleep, but whatever.

Lead
Pace (Weavile)
Jolly, Focus Sash, Pressure, male

Night Slash
Brick Break
Ice Punch
Swords Dance

Basically, use SD on the first turn, then smack around any chumps until someone gets around me (Quick Attack for example) or forces me to switch. Basically try to wreck a strategy early on, but some leading pokemon take it out before it can cause much trouble. I can usually screw a team over with this set though.

Wall/Annoyance/General strategy-ruining dickweed
Fluffblimp (Togekiss, so needs a better nickname)
Brave, Leftovers, Serene Grace, male

Air Slash
Yawn
Extrasensory
Roost

Yawning ruins a lot. It's fun. And so is that absurd flinch ratio (if anything IS slower than it) Extrasensory is there to ALSO cause flinching, but with 48 PP and a vastly different type. And Roost make this thing wall like you wouldn't believe.

Sweeper/Blatant Self Insertion
D00D64-Z (Porygon-Z, because I feel that Porygon-Z would also be a weird asshole twat, even though it's personality is completely different from mine)
Timid, Silk Scarf, Adaptability

Tri Attack
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Agility

Right out the gate, it's Tri Attack will rip shit apart, but WITH Nasty Plot backing it? Blissey is FUCKED. I think I even oneshot a Blisey once. Basically, if the oportunity arises, I'll try either NP or Agility, and the game is pretty much over.

Support/Table Setter
Nightwatch (Umbreon)
Lonely, Chople Berry, Synchronize, female

Mean Look
Yawn
Baton Pass
Wish

Yeah, a taunt kills this. But screw that, this is THE thing to use to set up at least two of my pokes. Mainly because it gives them time to use stat buffs and then stampede the other team. Also because Yawn is silly on it's own. And for those that don't know, Baton Pass also passes the Mean Look effect.

Support/Obligatory Water Type/I Hate Stealth Rock
Currently Unnicknamed Starmie
Timid, Wacan Berry, Natural Cure

Surf
Rapid Spin
Hidden Power
Recover

It does Rapid Spin and... that's it. It can wall a bit, but it's mostly to rapid spin and surf things. I... honestly forgot the type of it's Hidden Power (Grass?)

Sweeper/WRECKER-SHITTER-UPPER
BRICKHOUSE (Dragonite, and yes, it MUST be ALL CAPS)
Adamant, Lum Berry, Inner Focus, female

Outrage
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Roost

THE most fitting nickname ever. Basically, step in, find time to Dragon Dance, Outrage, maybe Outrage again for good measure, end fight. Even without DD, it's outrage can still pack on the pain. I was going to go for Salamence, but I didn't really like it and purely wanted to use Pokemon I did like. So I took up Dragonite. I did not regret this.

Man, I haven't played Pokemon for months. I still like the series though. Here's a quick run-down of my team in Soul Silver as I remember it.

Typhlosion
Victreebel
Graveler
Ampharos
Togetic
Slowbro

Chinchou is one fantastic HM slave, and Scyther picks up Pokemon I missed for my Pokedex with the greatest of ease.

If I ever have a glut of free time to devote to the game, I'll probably replace Togetic with a Dragonite (I've never been fond of Togetic's natural moveset) and Graveler with a Tyrantar. I may also replace Slowbro with a Slowking, purely for aesthetics, you see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back