Post your pics/art here!

These are my first drawing that I started out with almost year ago. As upload them in chronological order, you will see that they will get better. Thanks for the criticism though, I greatly appreciate it, and I'll keep that in mind.

A ridiculously rushed sketch that lasted maybe an hour or so.
I drew it just because I really wanted to draw Tsukasa and get that out of my system while also practicing line weight diversity.

...I half assed a lot of things, most notably her hand.

Last edited:
I made a short opening movie of sorts, music, art, and everything :P! It's only about 30 seconds long, I'd appreciate it if you guys would give feedback/criticism on anything - music, art, thoughts, etc. I'm planning to make a very simple game of sorts, it's probably going to end up more like a visual novel, since programming a "real" game would be way beyond my abilities. I decided to do this because it's a great outlet three things I love and want to improve at - music, story-telling, and art. And having each of those aspects wrapped up in one project really helps with the motivation factor.

EDIT: Also, I'm probably going to change the ending with the black orb, it looks pretty lame D:

Distance - Opening

Here's a few pics in case you don't want to watch it D:
Unfortunately, these were all of the good drawings from the video, so don't expect it to be too interesting if you looked at these first.

pdMPi.png

6mXCz.png

9MSJw.png

------
I'll Begin, looks nice! I think the coloring looks fine. You said there was some trouble with shading, perhaps try going bolder? You could try shading larger areas and try using deeper colors as well. Also, I just noticed the little rabbit-ear-emblem on her chest, haha, never noticed it before, looks awesome.
Lastly, I have a super quick tip for her left ear. You might want to try removing some of the crease lines, as it can help give the ear a better sense of width, I think the "m" crease on the top of the ear could stay, however, it would probably be slightly less pronounced, and the middle line would probably be pointing slightly more upward to follow the bend of the ear.
IllBegin_zps59acfeed.png

Last edited:
This was my first time trying to draw the whole body. I was drawing the face and head, but something happened below the shoulders ... I can say that I fudged this one up big time!

t0mhc7.jpg

A picture I took a few years ago at my grandparent's house with my cell phone. I just realized today that it has over 100 downloads on deviantart...o.O
A Lonely Room

A_Lonely_Room_by_UItimate.jpg

There is Nothing Here

there_is_nothing_here_by_uitimate-d38ts8f.jpg

I wanted draw anime in a school-like environment. While as I was drawing the designs, I ran into this style that the girl is wearing. I don't know how to call it, so I just say a "Galaxy Theme". Ignore the guy in the back, I exhausted my skills by the time I got to him, and if you look closely there are outlines of other desks on the left that I didn't finish. Other than that, she looks like she is on another planet (pun intended).

2vw67ts.jpg

I wish i had a Scanner, but have some Pixelart.
2dweuj9.png

Please rate 1/10.
PS - I'm 11, and i learned drawing robot masters by myself.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 8, Members: 0, Guests: 8)

Back