Post your pics/art here!

Sketches%20no.%20Whatever%2014.png

The things I do to napkins.....

I decided to be kind this time and re-size what was originally a 2024x3122 picture to something much smaller.

This is a piece of character conceptual art for an upcoming creation of mine:

imagerefsmall.png

Alternatively, there is also this image in my deviantART gallery which, judging from some of the comments I've gotten, is an unintentional rip-off of that one lady from Team Fortress 2 (though I started getting that vibe when I started coloring).

Both images were done in Paint Tool SAI, a program I heavily enjoy.

Last edited:
*picture*
Wow, that looks pretty nice. I wonder what animal it is... looks kind of like some rhino hybrid. I might be wrong, but is that a name tag on his right chest area? I'm guessing it was blacked off to not reveal anything. (His name..) Good luck with your project.

Wow, that looks pretty nice. I wonder what animal it is... looks kind of like some rhino hybrid.

Ehhhhh...not really. The design right now is stupidly simplistic, but it's not a rhino (or any particularly existing animal).

I might be wrong, but is that a name tag on his right chest area? I'm guessing it was blacked off to not reveal anything. (His name..) Good luck with your project.

I was gonna put a militaristic design of some sort on there, but decided against it for now, since it was just supposed to be a character sketch.

And thanks!

Just noticed, Ultimate. If there's any in her gallery worth that honour it's that particular piece.

>implying they're the only two people to favourite it and that nobody actually watches this artist

I can't imagine why when this makes up the majority of her Sonic related work. But hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder even in the presence of mediocrity. It's a shame since the artist truly does have potential when she's not wasting it on biceps Sonic and the silver streak of awesomeness. Oh well. Well without dragging this down any further...

Now I return you to your care free art posting...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back