Post your pics/art here!

hellothereblaze.jpg

I love how it looks.

I'd post something, but I just scanned something and it's a WIP (not even colored yet. I'll post it though, when it's done)

Yeah, the link is in my signature. Also, here's the finished picture:
Psychokinetic_by_takashika_kyatto247.png

That's actually a pretty nice picture you have there. Good job! (Although at parts, your picture looks kind of JPEG-ish. I don't know why)

I don't have any pictures to post at the moment unfortunately.

And for the person directly above me... Nice shading!

@ Eliwood: I notice a pattern in how your drawings look: they always seem to be facing the same direction. I also do that too, and only now have I tried doing other directions. Your art style is almost the same as mine too, although I could never ever ever draw Blaze.

@ Brawl: JEBUS CRUST use shapes man! SHAPES! Use a circle for the head, body, hands, and feet, rectangles or lines for the legs, arms, and tail (if there is one).

@ Takashika: NEVER EVER save drawings as JPG files, they mess up the colour. It would be best to save them as .bmp, or .png. Other than that, that is pretty cool.

@ Takashika: NEVER EVER save drawings as JPG files, they mess up the colour. It would be best to save them as .bmp, or .png. Other than that, that is pretty cool.

I do save it as .png, but uploaded it in deviantART. It must've scaled it or something, I don't know how it looked JPG-like.

I'm not quite sure if I should put this in with the Whatcha Working On thread or in here, but I think this one would get noticed more than the other one.

Anyway, I've been working on a big animated project recently and came out with a WIP of it to build interest in it. Simply put, it's Sonic and Robotnik taking the place of Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner in some of their moments in their episodes.

Hop right on over here to check it out: http://piggybank12.deviantart.com/#/d2vxc9y

And yes, I know it's not that original of an idea, but what I mostly enjoyed about making it so far was the challenges of simply doing what the animators did with some of those episodes back then (even with today's tech it's still hard to pull off some of the things they did), and also hopping over the hurdles involved with swapping the cast for Sonic and Robotnik.

So, what do you think? Do you like the idea so far? The animation? The look?

Sonic_in_Green_Hill_SA_style_by_Flame_Eliwood.jpg

I defy the laws of images and created Sonic Adventure styled shading on paper dawg. How epic is that.

As for the person above me, epic work you two. Even if it's the progress you're working on, it still looks awesome, and I look forward to seeing it finished.

Meh, I haven't done much artwork recently... I'll just post some spritework instead. =P

Sonic 1 Orbinauts:
Orbinautsheet-finished.png

Tailsdoll!:
TDLLA12.png
TDLLA1.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to do some pixel art (I'm a newbie at this).

Me_in_pixels_by_takashika_kyatto247.gif

Original, small version:
tiny_me_by_takashika_kyatto247.gif

Last edited:
Oo, nice job takashika! I really like pixel art, but it seems so difficult! Looks great ^^
-------
Here are two drawings I did, one painting type thing, one quick sketch.
BigBen.jpg

Dualer.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back