Post your pics/art here!

More character concept art

I really love the art direction all of your character designs use. It feels like a very unique blend of Paper Mario in terms of how the character is usually stylized, and with an extremely light pinch of Sonic added in to be safe in some occasions.

those poses are awesome too hnnrg

2014-05-07%2016.52.37.jpg

And another one, this time using a reference pic. Enjoy this amateurish cartoon style, because I like how it turned out despite using just a pencil.

Edit:
2014-05-07%2019.05.33.jpg

Lü Bu's strategist joins the brawl!

Last edited:
I really love the art direction all of your character designs use. It feels like a very unique blend of Paper Mario in terms of how the character is usually stylized, and with an extremely light pinch of Sonic added in to be safe in some occasions.

those poses are awesome too hnnrg

Thanks! It might be kind of hard to see here, but early on the aesthetic direction I was aiming for was sort of a mix of Megaman, Sonic, and Bomberman.

Here's a little update on a photo I took a long time ago of my piano. It was the first serious photo I had ever taken! Taken on a random digital camera. (It's also my avatar, but you probably already noticed that)

piano_on_a_piano_by_uitimate-d7hije7.jpg

If I posted any of these before, I have no idea.

most likely they are new.
super_megaforce_by_glaber-d7fhse7.jpg
Latest of the bunch.
robotropolis_by_glaber-d5zvvlk.jpg

a_sword_to_a_pixel_fight_by_glaber-d70w0o1.jpg

Glaber in Pony form as a 3d model somehow in doom

shadow_doom_2_free_edition_by_glaber-d674huk.jpg

Shadow in Free Doom

oc_neutral__workshop_dl__by_glaber-d6mlyuw.jpg

green_glower_zone_by_glaber-d6gt1wt.jpg

These arn't MD2's. Graphics are too good to be on SRB2's engine.

trigger_happy_havoc_by_tainted_coil-d7hxk65.png

Not my best and a little messy but I did this one relatively quickly. Wanted to do something for Dangan Ronpa since I enjoyed it so much.

Good comics lava, but you think you can link those instead of using a straight image tag? That's a massive amount to have to scroll through whenever I'm viewing the topic.

Anyway, another OC.

mwCMGYX.jpg

Well, Blue Warrior was posting music here earlier, so I'll just leave this here. More to come over the next hour or so though, I have about 70 or so genesis remixes in that folder and dropbox is slow to update.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention, not only are the mixes in this link non-SRB2, but feel free to use them in whatever you want, I do not really care. I put the work into making them and fixing parts of the base midis to make them, so in my mind it's time for enjoyment with them. So go crazy. I give no "faks".

EDIT2: All songs are now uploaded, so enjoy ye merry peoples!

Last edited:
I was kinda mad today so I just went on the drums and made this: http://puu.sh/8L4SB.ogg

Sorry if the sound quality is low. I had recorded it from my phone and the last three seconds got cut off so... :(

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back