Post your jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl: "Look, a dead bird!"
Boy looks up at sky and says, "Where?"
---
Two blondes and a brunette are hanging off the wing of a plane. The pilot says, "There's too much weight! One of you has to drop off!" They argue about who will let go for a while, and eventually the brunette drops off.
The blondes clap.
---
Three men are on the edge of a cliff, having a picnic. The first one looks in his sandwich and says, "Eww, peanut butter! If I get this again, I'll jump off the cliff!". The second one looks in his sandwich and says, "Eww, tuna! If I get this again, I'll jump off the cliff!". The third one looks in his sandwich and says, "Eww, avocado and pepper! If I get this again, I'll jump off the cliff!"
The next day, they go for another picnic at the cliff. The first man finds peanut butter in his sandwich and jumps off the cliff. The second man finds tuna in his sandwich and jumps off the cliff. The third man finds avocado in his sandwich and jumps off the cliff.
The next day, the funerals are held. The first man's wife says, "I don't understand. If he told me to stop making peanut butter sandwiches, I would have stopped making them.". The second man's wife says, "I don't understand. If he told me to stop making tuna sandwiches, I would have stopped making them.". The third man's wife says, "I don't understand. He made his own sandwiches.".
---
On a plane, there is an Australian, a Mexican, and an American. The pilot says, "There's too much cargo! Throw some off!" The Australian throws off some beer and says, "We have plenty of this in Australia.". The Mexican throws off some tacos and says, "We have plenty of this in Mexico.". The American throws off the Mexican and says, "We have plenty of these in America.".
---
More to come!

Oh my daughter, she is HECK to drive with,

The other day...

Me: She stop-She-stop-she-stop-she stoo-oooOped!!
Daughter: I know that!!

The next day...

Neighbor: hey i never knew you got boomboxes!!

Me: Boomboxes?

N: well i heard this thumping from your car
M: No that was me using the imaginary foot-break!!

Right, There are three men in a tropical forest when they get caught by cannibals.

The cannibals take the three men the the chieftain and says "i will let you go only if you do this task, you will find ten numbers of a same type of fruit and shove them up your bum, if you cry or show any expression, we will kill you."

The first man came back with ten apples, one... two, he just about made the third one but broke out in pain.

the second one came back with berries and thought "hmm, this'll be easy 1...2...3...4...5...6...7, but before the man can fit any more up his bum, he broke out laughing.

Up in heaven the two guys were talking and one said, "you were so close, why did you laugh?" "i broke out laughing because i saw the other guy coming back with pineapples!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back