POST YOUR FLASH, PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND WHATEVEVER ELSE HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
SRB2-Playah said:
Someday, the internet will be patrolled by internet police.
And there will be a law that bans MSPaint pictures.

You'll see.
Some people use Paint for spriting/hoaxing/drawing/comics, and some MSPaint pictures are quite good if done correctly.

TimberWolf said:
Shadow Hog said:
SRB2-Playah said:

You'll see.
Some people use Paint for spriting/hoaxing/drawing/comics, and some MSPaint pictures are quite good if done correctly.

No there not. You can't use paint correctly because paint is the wrong program to use if your doing spriting in my opinion, why do you think my thunderB2.wad looks terrible, I used paint!

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
TimberWolf said:
SRB2-Playah said:

You'll see.

No there not. You can't use paint correctly because paint is the wrong program to use if your doing spriting in my opinion, why do you think my thunderB2.wad looks terrible, I used paint!
I used to use Fireworks and Paint in conjuction with each other. I used Paint for the colouring and Fireworks for the third tail. I've seen with my own eyes MANY sprites and hoaxes that've been made in Paint, and they've been great.

*doesn't quote*

I really don't see anything wrong with using MS Paint, if it's used correctly. Plus it's free, easy to use, and fast to open.

Blue Dude, your Thunder.wad looks bad because it looks bad, it has nothing to do with MS Paint.

I'll Begin said:
*doesn't quote*

I really don't see anything wrong with using MS Paint, if it's used correctly. Plus it's free, easy to use, and fast to open.

Blue Dude, your Thunder.wad looks bad because it looks bad, it has nothing to do with MS Paint.

No Thunder.wad has nothing to do with MSpaint, I said ThunderB2.wad

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
TimberWolf said:
SRB2-Playah said:

You'll see.

I've worked with art and looked at art for a long while, so I can guarantee you that's been proven false on countless occasions. The only reason why your MS Paint pictures suck is because you don't know how to use it right. In fact, I'm making an image of classic Sonic and Tails pixel art Paint, and it's looking pretty badass right now.

TimberWolf said:
I used to use Fireworks and Paint in conjuction with each other. I used Paint for the colouring and Fireworks for the third tail. I've seen with my own eyes MANY sprites and hoaxes that've been made in Paint, and they've been great.
What do you know, same here. =P

Demon__s_Sonic.jpg
Demon__s_Knuckles.jpg

Demon__s_Espio___.jpg
Demon__s_Amy_Rose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back