Post your Chaos here!

Find me something cuter than a chao sleeping.
Capture d’écran (40).png

Capture d’écran (41).png

Capture d’écran (42).png

i'll wait.

I got some new chao by the time:
Capture d’écran (49).png

Dash: As you can see, im making him a Shadow Chao, and he's almost at the end. He might not look like it, but he's a very cute and nice fellow.

Capture d’écran (46).png

Fuzzie: Im also making him a Sonic chao, look how happy he is!

Capture d’écran (47).png

And then we have Cholly, the child of Dash and Chasm, im giving it it's parents main traits: run and swim.

And for those who wounders how i gave them those accesories, i use the mod: Chao world extended, which i recommend.
And for Sonic i just used a mod that gives him his OVA favorite clothes.

For people who wanna know, here's a list of the chao that you can adopt by contacting me :
  • -Sonic Chao
  • -Tails Chao
  • -Knuckles Chao
  • -Amy Chao
  • -NiGHTS Chao
  • -Gold Egg found in Sonic Adventure, abandoned in Station Square
  • -Silver Egg found in the Mystic Ruins, from Sonic Adventure
Contact me at : sonikkuboy on Discord
They're waiting!

this isn't my chaos, but it certainly is chaos!

gameplay6.gif

get it?

ok, for real, this is my chao. I made him in memory of Akira Toriyama
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 3.05.36 PM.png

Control, the guide angel of the Sonic universe. since Chaos is a god of destruction, similar to Beerus, he should have a guide angel, similar to Whis. the name makes it so that when combined with Chaos' name, it makes chaos control!

this isn't my chaos, but it certainly is chaos!

gameplay6.gif

get it?

ok, for real, this is my chao. I made him in memory of Akira Toriyama
View attachment 114221
Control, the guide angel of the Sonic universe. since Chaos is a god of destruction, similar to Beerus, he should have a guide angel, similar to Whis. the name makes it so that when combined with Chaos' name, it makes chaos control!
Noice, im not really a dragon ball fan, like i started with super lol, but it's a franchise i respect, and without it we all know, lot of things from Sonic wouldn't exist, peace to Toriyama's soul.

UUHHHH I MEAN COOL CHAO I LIKE IT!

Noice, im not really a dragon ball fan, like i started with super lol, but it's a franchise i respect, and without it we all know, lot of things from Sonic wouldn't exist, peace to Toriyama's soul.

UUHHHH I MEAN COOL CHAO I LIKE IT!
yeah. the Sonic series would've looked so different. I mean, Super Sonic wouldn't exist (at least as what he is now), there would probably still be 6 chaos emeralds, Silver wouldn't exist (that would be horrible since silver's my favorite character), and many more.

Can't think of resembling this with one of my characters. (or actually design as probably new future character(chao), that resembles one of my characters as well) But I think I'm gonna call him Sabirasing anyways
(this is edited)
1710755127532.png

1710692338003.png
Sabirasing from Sabir + asing

Sabir: Arabic boy name صابر meaning patience one

Asing: a Malay word somewhat means different or foreign
as this character looked different than what is intended to be looked like

Last edited:
Is it okay if I actually share my chao in handddrawn which not from Chao Viewer or those games?

Also, I'd be confused when reading 'Chaos' on the topic title as literally 'chaos'. There is rarely plural form for Chao is Chao's. Some might prefer that Chao as singular and irregular plural form itself.

Last edited:
Super Sonic Chao! (Run Power Golden Chao)
1711854376135.png

When you give a Chao to Fleetway Sonic and let the chao consume Chaos Emeralds
In other words, Fleetway Super Sonic Chao.
1711854461212.png

I guess I'd call this Raksalari (Raskasa in Malay means monster + Lari in Malay means run)
1711854596750.png

I actually messed up the stats. Run Chao having lot of time practice himself in every race types until his fang showed up.

Last edited:
Is it okay if I actually share my chao in handddrawn which not from Chao Viewer or those games?
Sure!
Super Sonic Chao! (Run Power Chao)
View attachment 115860

When you give a Chao to Fleetway Sonic and let the chao consume Chaos Emeralds
In other words, Fleetway Super Sonic Chao.
View attachment 115861

I guess I'd call this Raksalari (Raskasa in Malay means monster + Lari in Malay means run)
View attachment 115862
I actually messed up the stats. Run Chao having lot of time practice himself in every race types until his fang showed up.
CUTE!

Cool, thanks.

This is called Sekandar (or Iskandar or Scandar. Alexander or Alex would be fine as well)
1711877254038.png

He's a Neutral Hero Chao, typically being a Malay Kelantanese boy, knows everything about Malay stuffs and wears what Kelantan people wears and. Especially, he likes to wear that turban thingy, which is called Semutar, and also Teluk Belanga shirt. More of being Malay that for some reason he also wants to wear that "skirt" thingy, but it's actually called pelikat cloth or sarong, or longyi or izar. Maybe at least it's an influence from either Indian or Arab. He also can speak Malay and write it in Arabic script, but barely speak English, and he can do Silat martial art as well, which somehow he could be Neutral Power Hero Chao. Even if he's Hero Chao, but he ended up looking a little bit different, as you can see his emote ball is not halo, but a kind of star. You can also see his wings are based from pidgeon (well, it's supposed to be, but probably can be confused with angel wings)

Last edited:
Can't tell if this buff is cute but
What should I call him?
(again, messed up with free stats mode, Swim Swim+Fly+Run+Power Chao)
1712185398878.png

Post automatically merged:

Isn't there any ways to remove Chao's leg in Chao Viewer, as if they were given a bat?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back