Post a voiceclip and picture of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. I saw somebody post a picture of themself so I thought I would bump this. I am doing a favor for the n00bs not to get banned and post it here.
Sorry if this is TOO big of a bump. I just dont wanna go seeing n00bs posting they're own pictures in their own topic. It clutters up the forum.

HERES ME!!! and my best friend
MEandANITAstandin.jpg

Did you really have to stretch the tables for that nonsensical image? Oh well...

Anywho...
Me4.jpg

Despite it being recent, I do look a bit different now, as I am growing a beard, but not much different.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/698/wellnowdx2.jpg

Well, hmm.

=

?

=

?!?!

Are you sure these are all pictures of you?
Something really doesn't fit with each of them...It might be nothing at all, but I can't seem to find many similarities.

Or a haircut. *shrugs*

But seriously, the top two just look like different weather, hence different hairdays.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
And yet, they seem to have a strange arousal to it....

*Looks at GC*

You...Bastard...I don't put any consoles in my pants...except for my Gameboy Advance. :(

picture018vy5.jpg

Last time I checked, a full sized tower computer can't fit in my pants.

So I won't even try.

Wow, I think I'm like the only mixed kid here, I can't post a picture but I can descrive myself Tan skinned 5'10 and somewhat skinny, BUT MUH FACE IS TEH SEXY! And I'm 13.

These is quite old, I look a little more aged and tired now, my hair's longer, etc. etc.
IMAGE05.png

IMAGE04.png

IMAGE03.png

EDIT: im a good speler lol

Wow, I did not know people looked so strange! Can't post a pic of me though. And the one that really suprised me was what mystic really looks like.
<_<
>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back