• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Popular custom SRB2 maps that you hated

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd mistake. It isn't "Popular custom WADs that you hated" it's "Popular custom maps that you hated". Can't you people get your eyes checked? I think you're having a hard time reading the title.

Vash said:
2nd mistake. It isn't "Popular custom WADs that you hated" it's "Popular custom maps that you hated". Can't you people get your eyes checked? I think you're having a hard time reading the title.

I think most of the maps in SRB2 were once custom maps.

Cheese said:
Vash said:

I think most of the maps in SRB2 were once custom maps.
Now people are quoting the wrong lines of text. What's next? Your post was supposed to be directed to the post that talked about the difference between normal and custom maps. >_> Good grief.

OK, I'm putting this in bold for you to notice easily:

Let's talk about custom maps that everyone liked but you didn't. Maps that are now in vanilla SRB2 rotation are not custom anymore. Maps from Mystic Realm ARE custom. So are all the OLDC levels that AREN'T in vanilla SRB2 rotation.

Here's another one:

Sonic at the Disco, 2/10
I really don't know if this one's truly popular (I think it is), but I don't like it. Most of the time, the netgame crowds around the buttons. It's also too big.

In Match:
Hydro Plant /Reason: annoying map
In CTF:
Lime Forest /Reason: The Little lake
In Race:
Sonic Circuit /Reason: too small
Slumber Circuit /Reason: I hate the "night-system"

Those are
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
in the rotation!
Also:
SRBWikiSonicMaster said:
Map that are now in vanilla SRB rotation are not custom anymore.
I have this weird feeling that most people have no time to read his posts, as well as mine, since we have basically mentioned that the vanilla SRB2 maps aren't custom.
nightmare cenz said:
In CTF:
Lime Forest /Reason: The Little lake
How is the "little lake" a bad thing in Lime Forest?
nightmare cenz said:
In Match:
Hydro Plant /Reason: annoying map
Why did you say "annoying map" for Hydro Plant?
nightmare cenz said:
In Race:
Sonic Circuit /Reason: too small
Slumber Circuit /Reason: I hate he "night-system"
I do agree with you on Sonic Circuit, but not on Slumber Circuit. A lot of people don't like NiGHTS maps. You might want to explain why you don't like that one, since "i hate the nights-system" isn't a whole lot.

People really need to explain why they said what they didn't like about the map, since n. cenz doesn't seem to know how to explain. >_>

EDIT: O_o Made an error when making this post, and it wasn't a normal typo, it was in the BBCode.

I was going to add Illustrion Zone, but that wouldn't be fair. The gimmick is broken in 1.09.4, allowing for a very easy Armageddon Shield and an impossible-to-reach-as-Sonic Automatic Ring. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back