Ponyo, the first anime disney helped with in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
Noah Cyrus = Hannah Montana's younger sister. Let's see if Disney fucks up by overmarketing her too.

Frankie Jonas: THERE'S A 4TH ONE?!?!?!???!?!?!!?! *jumps off nearest cliff*

How come people who dislike Disney-marketed musicians end up acting more childish about it than the fans themselves?

Chisuun said:
Autosaver said:
Um, Noah Cyrus =/= Hannah Montana :D

Gee, I totally didn't know.

Hence the :D

What I meant is, why are you acting so... I can't think of a word. Who cares if the name ends in Cyrus. Does it mean instant fail just because you don't like her older sister.

How come people who dislike Disney-marketed musicians end up acting more childish about it than the fans themselves?

I totally agree. D:

TrueTenguMan said:
verifiaman said:
hasn't anyone found it a relief that there has been a hand drawn movie in a long time

I am. I got sick of 3-D movies from disney or any other company already.

You're not including Pixar in that, right? I mean, you CAN'T include Pixar in the "getting sick of" section!

:(

If this film comes out as good as the other Disney-Ghibli flims, you all better watch it.

Yes. Just yes.

I have noticed the drought of Disney anime films just like you, so this is a welcome addition to the club.

This looks very interesting. I've heard of other works of whoevertheirnameis like Kiki's Delivery Service, but never watched any.

Penopat said:
You're not including Pixar in that, right? I mean, you CAN'T include Pixar in the "getting sick of" section!

Well, of course not. Pixar always gets it right. It just seems like everyone else is jumping the bandwagon, especially Disney.

The lack of hand-drawn movies in recent years really is depressing, at any rate. It's good to know the film style is still throbbing somewhat.

yeah. it almost makes me cry to see those sepcial effects and 3d animation instead fo drawing them themselves.

Computer animation is just as beautiful as looking at a sculpture. But what happen to that feeling of showing of your hand drawn work? In a "behind the scenes" scenario? Thats not appreciation for hard work & effort. We need less 3D for ours eyes.

Ponyo actually looks like a decent anime, and im going to(Hopefully) be there when it first appears at the theaters. It doesn't matter to me that Mileys sister and The Jonas brothers Bro is playing parts in the movie, I still say it'll be awesome. I also heard Mila kunis and Seth mcfarlane(And some other VA's I've heard of) will be putting in some additonal voices which makes it even more worth going to see.

Fyrus said:
UruZingLo said:
Seth mcfarlane.

Wha-? How did he get into a rated G movie?

Well now it says differntly(Wikipedia and its untrustful sources) hes not in the cast list anymore as additional voices, I'll just wait untill I see the movie to see whos all in it.

Edit:Maybe he ended up being busy so he was removed from the cast list?

I really, really want to see this when I get a chance. I get a huge Kiki vibe from Ponyo. And I rather enjoyed that movie.

Also, I'm fairly certain that the Simpsons movie was done with computers. You can tell by the animation. I think the last hand drawn movie that wasn't an anime was Beavis and Butthead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back