Pokemon Platinum Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I heard of youtube, it is a feature that doesn´t work, there´s no way to use it, sorry.

I found out how. you have to go into the wonder card and press "A" and find a "Send" option. I think you need a certain amount of friends for it to work though, and you can only give away a certain card a certain amount of download times. (Secret key can be downloaded by 4 people 5 separate times making a total of 20 people getting the card.)

I finaly get Fly form Shaymin thank you!

I guess when the next event. (I need Darkrai)

I'm searching for a Shiny mew and a mewtwo :3.PM me ^^.I think i have pretty much all legendaries expect for...Ho-oh,mewtwo, and... Thats about it ^^

I've had these things for ages. You see, there is this neat little thing called an Action Replay...

Yes, I'm a cheater, but I had already beat the game once.

Im sad with you people. People tha missed events, that cheat.

Look my lengendaries are:Ho-Oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Darkrai, Mew, Mewtwo,
Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Regigigas, Registeeal, Regice, Regirock, Shaymin, Celebi, Jirachi and Cresselia.

Someone can beat this record of this legindary pokemon?(I Haved the Pokemon legit)

--------------------------Rocky---------------------------------------

And for the ones that don´t have them:

Uxie: Sleep him, make it´s HP relativeley red and use Ultra/Dusk Balls.
Azelf: Keep spamming ¨False Swipe¨ until it´s HP doesn´t go lower, sleep him if you can or paralyze him if he is on an uproar then throw 10 Dusk Balls and he is yours.
Mesprit: Capture a Golbat that has ¨Mean Look¨, then go to the Jubilife city to get all the other Poketch apps, use the mapping app to track down Mesprit (do not fly) put Golbat in first place, just as you see Mesprit, use ¨Mean Look¨, then switch to a Pokemon that has ¨False Swipe¨ or weak attack, make it´s HP red and throw a Great Ball if you want, but I recomend Ultra.

Mesprit: Capture a Golbat that has ¨Mean Look¨, then go to the Jubilife city to get all the other Poketch apps, use the mapping app to track down Mesprit (do not fly) put Golbat in first place, just as you see Mesprit, use ¨Mean Look¨, then switch to a Pokemon that has ¨False Swipe¨ or weak attack, make it´s HP red and throw a Great Ball if you want, but I recomend Ultra.

Evolve it into Crobat; it's faster. The problem is that Mean Look and its bretheren stop working if you switch out. Another reason why you use Crobat; it can take one Psychic attack better than Golbat can.

Or just use a Level 100 Parasect; it's got Spore and False Swipe, so you should be able to work with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back