Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 (For the DS.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I loved Mystery Dungeon, it was pure awesome. The story was cool too, and it was weird when you were put in the situation.

"What're we going to do, Sean?"

It made you feel part of the game.
Anyway, I have only seen about three screenshots of 2, and I am definitely getting it, I want to be Mudkipz again! :D
Hopefully I can pick Charmander as a partner, again, it'd be awesome.

Anyway, if you liked the game then yeah; go for it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed if it's like the first, albeit if someone likes the first.

I chose Charmander [Gigaburner] (me) and Pikachu [Powershock](buddy). I hope to be able to again. I'm still on a quest for Mew, assisted by the Floor Changer AR codes.

I had the game once and then i either lost it or someone stole it and my DS. This should be fun, once I get another DS or find mine...

tailsmastermind said:
I almost bought this, but then I decided Pokemon Ranger was going to be more fun. What do you do in the game?

===SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!===

You are mysteriously transformed into a Pokemon and transported to a realm where only Pokemon are still alive (Time travel anyone?). There are mysterious caverns (Dungeons) everywhere that shift silently into different mazes (hence Mystery, you never know what maze will be next.). You immediately find a [pokemon you chose as partner] and form a, currently, unofficial rescue team.

===END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS===

^That clearly marked enough for you, Admins/Mods?

You take a quiz to find what Pokemon you become based on your personality. The possible outcomes are the 10 starters (yes I count Pikachu because of Yellow) from Hoenn back, Meowth, Skitty, Psyduck, Machop, Cubone, or Eevee. You choose your partner from a list of those you were'nt tested to become, so no 2-of-a-kind starter teams. Until the story ends, If either you or your Starter Partner faint, you fail the mission. I'll be glad to help you beat the system and be a pokemon of your choosing. just PM me what you want to be and I'll reply with a list of answers to each possible question that lead to that Pokemon. Thank you, and now... I must rest. *sleeps*

Yayz now I can get the rom later. BTW the Wiki ain't always gona be your souce. sometimes people can edit it.

Chaos Knux said:
Meowth, Skitty, Psyduck, Machop, Cubone, or Eevee.

Is that Red Mystery Dungeon? Because I have Blue (Because Blue Rocks So Much!), and they're alot more different starters/partners.
Unless your talking about Mystery Dungeon 2, then thats different, but there'd be more of the 4th Generation Pokemon, so...meh.

I'm talking about both Blue AND Red. The only difference between the two is what platform they're on. Plus I DID say that there walso the 10 starters from Hoenn back: Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pikachu (counted because of Yellow version) Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chicorita, Torchic, Treecko, and Mudkipz.

Next time... Read the whole post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back