Pokemon Gold & Silver Returns to the DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
So does Mario 1,2,3, and kirby.

Its a remake, its not that big of a deal. And the bonus features aren't small.
There's a difference:

It's from a completely different game system that's old and is not used anymore. The advance is still popular. I don't think you used a good example.

Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
So does Mario 1,2,3, and kirby.

Its a remake, its not that big of a deal. And the bonus features aren't small.
There's a difference:

It's from a completely different game system that's old and is not used anymore. The advance is still popular. I don't think you used a good example.

Huh? I'm sorry but I didn't understand what you were saying?

super said:
Autosaver said:
Jellybones69 said:
Autosaver said:
I disagree, they do this with a lot of their games. I didn't see you complain about Sonic ports/Mario GBAmakes/ETC

They don't have to complain about every damn remake that hits the shelves.

Then why pick on Pokemon?
Because it follows this cycle EVERY TIME THERE IS A HAND HELD RELEASE:
2 identical games (Only different Pokemon is what makes them different), then 6 months later they release the exact same game only with some extra stuff added in. They did this with red and blue which resulted with yellow, and they are still doing it now with platinum.
You don't see many other companies doing this do you?
They also remade red and blue (Which got changed to green for some reason) which was mediocre in my point of view because it didn't seem like the original to me anymore.
Correct,and thats probaly the only reason gamefreak(The game company that makes the games) is getting money.

Green was the original version that was released with red in Japan. For Japan Blue and Yellow were both special editions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back