Pokémon Fangames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hersheys

I've searched the net and searched, but I an't find any Pokemon Fangames :cry: . (10 hours wasted)
Can you guys post some non-demo or non-canned GOOOD Pokemon Fangames here? Thank you.

P.s. Kirby Fangames too, please! I've tried downloading them at Rainbow resort but error pops up........
And you can post your own games here too!

Pokemon NetBattle.

While I'm not sure it it fits your criteria of a fangame, it's a program that lets you engage in Pokemon battles with other people online. I've never played it, but it's supposedly quite popular. If you want more info, Wikipedia has a bit of stuff on it ...

Pokemon Crater sucks. It dies in the face of Pokemon Twilight, although Twilight is now a dead beta...

Go Pikachu!!
Thunder now!!

Pikachu:PIKA-CHU!!!*thunder comes from the sky and zaps whoever and amazingly the victim NEVER dies from it*

Yeah I see what you mean.

Pokemon NetBattle is the ultimate geekware.
If you like Baseball Mogul then you will love it.
And I like Baseball Mogul.
So I love it.

And as for THS:

No, it's not that they never die.
It's that Thunder never hits anybody.
And it totally sucks when it does.

Zenkusa said:
Pokemon NetBattle.

While I'm not sure it it fits your criteria of a fangame, it's a program that lets you engage in Pokemon battles with other people online. I've never played it, but it's supposedly quite popular. If you want more info, Wikipedia has a bit of stuff on it ...

THANK YOU! May God Bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back