Pokemon!!! (Any Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light the elementa

Elementa Forever!
Here is where you can post your info. on any pokemon game.

Pokemon Profile (Sapphire)
Name: Light
Team: Grovyle (Level 20) and Shroomish and Poochyena and Zigzagoon
Badges: 1
Caught: 7 PKMN

wow... this really belongs in Video Games...

Diamond
trainercardtb8.png

Ignore the designs of the badges. The Johto ones just look best to me.

This pic is also supposed to appear in my sig.

The first 151 were awesome. Now the show/game is lame, and serves no purpose other than to waste time, and be objects for furry artists.

Offtopic: Who liks all my topiccs so far?
Ontopic: I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but I keep dying at the sky tower on the floor right before Rayquaza! Here is the team I brought.

Pikachu
Torchic
Absol

Also,my pikachu is who I control and he's like level 29! Here's my Pikachu's moves.

ThunderBolt
Double Team
Rest
Shock Wave

I need help! But, really I don't.

Pokemon Ruby:
Name: Cheese
Pokedex: Seen 161, Own 82
Play Time: 115:46
Badges: All of them
Party: Swampert (Lv. 100), Gyrados (Lv. 22), Wailord (Lv. 41), Tentacruel (Lv. 35), Walrein (Lv. 44), and Pelipper (Lv. 36)

Pokemon Pearl:
Name: Cheese
Pokedex: Seen 106, Own 29
Badges: 7
Party: Empoleon (Lv. 57), Luxio (Lv. 24), Golbat (Lv. 22), Roselia (Lv. 21), Bibarel (Lv. 17), and Riolu (Lv. 23)

light the elementa said:
Offtopic: Look at my awesome avatar!

rainbow2.gif

I'd post some of my pokeman teams if I remembered any of them out of the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of those things there were. Besides, its just the same thing every game.

You get a pokeman, you walk around, you get more pokemans, you walk around, you fight some pokemans, you walk around, then you eventually get to the "sooperuberawsumlegndary" pokeman that is always in some cave or some tower or something. Then you walk around and get more pokemans, and fight some more, blah... And after realizing this, I never actually decided to finish pearl version...

Mine: Diamond
Trainer name: Andrew
Team: DIALGA Lv.100 INFERNAPE lv.43 JIRACHI lv.20 Mew lv.20 IVYSAUR(japenesee) lv.100 Absol(japenesee) lv.40

I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Sapphire, and Diamond. I recently switched my Sapphire party to my Diamond one.

Articuno, Articuno, Raichu, Sceptile, Kyogre and Blaziken, all level 100. I don't care if they're not the best; I just like 'em. :P

Cookie to whoever guesses my favourite.

All Pokémon is the same. They always randomly find a person and a random rare Pokémon, then they win a stupid badge through the power of teamwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back