• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Pointless SOCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
http://www.freewebs.com/draykonsjunk/riders.soc
This beta of the Sonic Riders SOC causes the players to constantly move forward.

YAY! Thanks Draykon...and like in my Sonic Riders MOD topic...how do I get this? I got the spinball.soc a while ago without any trouble. All it is is text when I click the link.

Re: ?

Ice teh Hedgehog said:
And then? What do you do? I tried to Exec it but it said unknow command "blah blah blah" and stuff I have no idea :?

You don't EXEC SOCs. You ADDFILE them.

EDIT:

Hey! It's Vanilla Ice the Hedgehog! -Flameshadowxeroshin

FSX said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
no

you RUNSOC them in the console in srb2

ADDFILEing them works too.

no it doesnt, i addfile'd the spinball.soc, and it wasnt working correctly, it showed sonic not in his spinning if you stand in place, normally if you runsoc it, you'll see that if you stop moving, you'll still spin, and move ever so slightly

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
FSX said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
no

you RUNSOC them in the console in srb2

ADDFILEing them works too.

no it doesnt, i addfile'd the spinball.soc, and it wasnt working correctly, it showed sonic not in his spinning if you stand in place, normally if you runsoc it, you'll see that if you stop moving, you'll still spin, and move ever so slightly
Well, you can't addfile it in the middle of the game. But you can addfile it, I almost always addfile it.

Ok. I don't bounce up and down now. I like this. I only used version 2 of Riders.soc. Do any of the others allow you to spin or jump? You can't get question mark boxes without jumping or spinning. (I was playing in CZ's Metal City)

Never mind...I can jump and spin. I just forgot to change my control settings...:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back