plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES

6. Can you make me a WAD of <insert request here>?
No. Do not request people make your WAD for you. If you want to see it happen, make it yourself. There are plenty of resources to teach you how to do it.

FAILURE

READ THE ****ING FAQ

Seriously. We should have a rule where you have to be forced to read the rules and the FAQ. THEN, you have to take a quiz on it. That'll thin out the idiots.

Bigboi said:
READ THE ****ING FAQ

Seriously. We should have a rule where you have to be forced to read the rules and the FAQ. THEN, you have to take a quiz on it. That'll thin out the idiots.

That may just work. :lol:

It should have a timer thing that runs for five minutes and, during that time, won't let you continue, switch windows, navigate to other pages, change the speaker volume, or turn off/unplug the monitor, speakers, or the computer itself. While the timer is running, we should also put in some narration, repeating the rules at full blast volume three times. THAT will work.

FoxBlitzz said:
It should have a timer thing that runs for five minutes and, during that time, won't let you continue, switch windows, navigate to other pages, change the speaker volume, or turn off/unplug the monitor, speakers, or the computer itself. While the timer is running, we should also put in some narration, repeating the rules at full blast volume three times. THAT will work.

Yes that would.

OMG LOL I DON'T READ THE FAQ.

Warned. Do it again and I'll just ban you no questions asked.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back