Please delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.

ongakujin

EDIT:
When I submitted this before, I got an error, and it didn't show up on the boards, so I re-submitted it. Now this one has re-appeared and is a duplicate. Please delete it.

Sorry for the trouble.

Okay, here's my story:

Back in December, my computer went kerplooie, and I had to completely reinstall windows, but the stuff in my documents was saved. I only just today tried to play SRB2 again. When I did, I got a message saying fmod.dll was missing and that I could fix it by reinstalling, so I re-downloaded SRB2, and installed it into a seperate folder without uninstalling the first. When I tried to run the new one, I got an error and it wouldn't run at all. I tried running it again, and it ran in a tiny little window, it gave an error message upon starting and every time I entered a level (I forget what it was), and there was no music. I closed it and opened it a third time. This time, there was no error and there was music, but it was still in windowed mode, and I couldn't figure out how to get to full screen.

I poked around this site for a few hours, and all I came up with was that it was possible to re-download the game, take the fmod.dll from the newly downloaded version, and put it in the folder of the one that was missing it, so I did just that. Now, the version that I used originally is now working, except it too runs in the tiny little window, and I can't get it into full screen mode.

I've tried the options menu, I've tried using the net launcher, I've searched the forums, I've searched the wiki, and I've found nothing helpful.

Can someone help me with this problem? I think windowed mode will make my eyes bleed if I try using it much longer.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back