Play Testers Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soniku11

Hello! it is I, and i come here now asking for some lil help with the play testing, because its hard to determine whats bad and whats good by myself, being the creator itself of my own maps, and some help to point these stuff out in the moment would be really helpfull for me, if youre interested, pick me up to private message and ill give you my discord, just so we can chat about the maps, and send you a prototype copy of the map so you can test out, and point out whats wrong and whats good

Hello! it is I, and i come here now asking for some lil help with the play testing, because its hard to determine whats bad and whats good by myself, being the creator itself of my own maps, and some help to point these stuff out in the moment would be really helpfull for me, if youre interested, pick me up to private message and ill give you my discord, just so we can chat about the maps, and send you a prototype copy of the map so you can test out, and point out whats wrong and whats good
I've kind of been wanting to go back to SRB2, maybe I could help you playtest?

i could help, im always available for testing, and even collaborating! (obviouslly you don't need people to help building ) i just wanna help with play testing!
heres my discord!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH#5126

A good way to get people to play your WIP projects is to post the file in the Works In Progress forum along with some screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back