Plants vs. Zombies

Julia

The only SRB2 and Touhou fan ever to exist lmao
This is like my 3rd thread here xD But seriously, Plants vs. Zombies is probably one of my all time favorite games EVER. It was (and still is) one of the few tower defense games I play at all.

I first played the XBLA demo back in the day, I think? (Actually, it may have been the demo on WildTangent when that had a demo to play back in the day on my grandmother's now broken Windows 8 computer) I now own the 2010 GOTY edition on PC, the XBLA version on my Xbox One S, I still have my completed DS copy around my house somewhere, and I have the mobile version of the game. (with the ads and funny EA microtransactions)

This game has meant a lot to me over the years, it always seems to come back into my life as it has recently. I recently purchased said XBLA version, and I'm currently in the fog stages:
3-14-2021_6-13-19_PM-ianp2d2z.png

I made this thread to show my absolute obsession with this absolute CLASSIC. You need to give it a shot if you haven't.

Well it looks like a basic Tower Defense game but it can get much better after.

It's probably the first indie game I discovered (with World of Goo)

Well it looks like a basic Tower Defense game but it can get much better after.

It's probably the first indie game I discovered (with World of Goo)
You've never seen Plants vs. Zombies?

Plants VS Zombies, the legend.
This game is seriously beautiful, one of the best, if not, the best Tower Defense game i have ever played.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back