Pizza Tower-Styled Afterimages

Pizza Tower-Styled Afterimages v2

luigi budd updated Pizza Tower-Styled After Images with a new update entry:

Sugary Spire & I/O Update!

Added a style for Sugary Spire, and an option to activate afterimages when your speed is above your normalspeed, plus basic I/O support!

A gif showcasing the Pizza Tower style
View attachment 84693

A gif showcasing the Sugary Spire style
(Imgur link because gif is too large)

ptafterimagesstyle Sets the style from the default Pizza Tower one or the Sugary Spire one...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah yes... My favorite Pizza Tower.

BTW, If you faster by white glow appears frame! I- I guess... eh?

now all we need is a proper Peppino mod to use this and we basically could have Pizza Tower in SRB2, seeing as there is probably a pizza tower level mod out there.
Post automatically merged:

oh hey heres an idea:
maybe try and remove the dash mode orange flashing for metal sonic and change it to the weird yellow-orange thingy in the game when you hit mach 3 and 4

Last edited:
bug report:
so this happens when i try and set activation style to 0, and also junio sonic (or maybe any that has something similar to dashmode but doesnt have an orange glow) doesn't work?
srb20155.png
srb20170.gif

bug report:
so this happens when i try and set activation style to 0, and also junio sonic (or maybe any that has something similar to dashmode but doesnt have an orange glow) doesn't work?View attachment 84841View attachment 84843
So I think I know how to fix this, but it requires to be made by the creator, and it is to change a bit of code in the addon, and it's just changing out some code.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back