• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Pizza Tower Robo-Bash!

Dee

Red, Orange and ready!
srb20031.png
srb20037.png
srb20052.png
srb20053.png
srb20054.png

srb20029.gif
More info coming soon...
srb20028.gif

Remember when I said "more info coming soon?" Well soon is now, as I am finally confident enough proud to reveal my most ambitious SRB2 mod yet!
Early Title Screen

Pizza Tower: Robo-Bash!
(aka the Pizza Tower styled graphics pack/game modification/idk what to call this)

This mod will do something simple: replace a grand majority of the textures and sprites with PT inspired equivalents!
It'll also have some cutscenes and level intros!
Here's a few screenshots of what I have done:
srb20055.png
srb20056.png
srb20057.png
srb20058.png
srb20059.png

...aaand a few gifs.
srb20024-gif.113179
srb20023.gif

Every single boss in the game has also been completely changed! I can't show too much, but one of the bosses is definitely The Noise (guess which fight he replaces).

While I don't have a playable beta (yet), I am about half done with the project! Just gotta replace the enemies and scenery, and I'll be closer to having a presentable demo for everyone to try out! Wish me luck!

And don't forget.... to beware the bots.
MAP27P.png

Attachments

• srb20024.gif
    srb20024.gif
    532.7 KB · Views: 1,158
Some pics I couldn't put into the post at the time. Here's some of it in action! (it won't let me put gifs in it for some reason)

srb20060.png
srb20061.png

Remember when I said "more info coming soon?" Well soon is now, as I am finally confident enough proud to reveal my most ambitious SRB2 mod yet!
View attachment 113168
Pizza Tower: Robo-Bash!
(aka the Pizza Tower styled graphics pack/game modification/idk what to call this)

This mod will do something simple: replace a grand majority of the textures and sprites with PT inspired equivalents!
It'll also have some cutscenes and level intros!
Here's a few screenshots of what I have done:
View attachment 113173View attachment 113174View attachment 113175View attachment 113176View attachment 113177
...aaand a few gifs.
srb20024-gif.113179
View attachment 113186
Every single boss in the game has also been completely changed! I can't show too much, but one of the bosses is definitely The Noise (guess which fight he replaces).

While I don't have a playable beta (yet), I am about half done with the project! Just gotta replace the enemies and scenery, and I'll be closer to having a presentable demo for everyone to try out! Wish me luck!

And don't forget.... to beware the bots.
Some pics I couldn't put into the post at the time. Here's some of it in action! (it won't let me put gifs in it for some reason)

View attachment 113454View attachment 113455
These look awesome can't wait for this to release

Is this is just a reskin of the game?:worry:
Apart from a few additions, tweaks and cutscenes, this is MOSTLY a reskin, but one that took me (and is still taking) over a year to create. This mod does have original content, though.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back