Pixels and problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasa

I entered to the multiplayer and when it shows me an image, i has some pixels. I entered the level and the words were large and off schreen. Level has a pixels. I checked a graphic options and there is no option with pixels. This happens after editing a wad file. But next time I didn't load it and it's the same. Must I delete the wad file to fix it?

Is English not your native language? Type in your native language and tells us what it is so we can try the web translator - it might do a better job.

Sasa said:
I was playing multiplayer and when the game started. The game became pixelated. I entered the level and the words were large and off screen.The level was pixelated. I checked the graphic options and there are no option for the pixelated screen. This happened after editing a wad file. But the next time I did not load the wad and the same thing happened again. Do I need to delete the wad file to fix it?
I think I fixed it.

Try reinstalling SRB2.

jrose05 said:
Sasa said:
I was playing multiplayer and when the game started. The game became pixelated. I entered the level and the words were large and off screen.The level was pixelated. I checked the graphic options and there are no option for the pixelated screen. This happened after editing a wad file. But the next time I did not load the wad and the same thing happened again. Do I need to delete the wad file to fix it?
Heh. Look in the script lumps. Whatever commands were executed in startlevel-script lumps is what you have to reverse.

Well, that's only my 2 cents.

I have change it to 640 and it's all fine now, but it must be something what changed my server name, video options, mouse options. I got some adwares and spywares found on my computer. Good thing I got AD-aware, spyboot, and antivirus. It's fixed.

Friendly reminder, next time use the edit command :P

I don't know any virus that messes up with SRB2 configuration. And I don't think it was SRB2 itself because it defaults to a 640-wide resolution over a 320-wide resolution. So it may be some wrong write to disk or memory, or something like that.

Truth is, SRB2 shouldn't be doing that even by a bug. But I know processors sometimes (and very rarely) get noise in the data bus and read wrong instructions, causing odd bugs. If that was the case, you're unlikely to get it again.

OK, I got you all confused :P Go and set the resolution, OK? Oh, wait, you already did it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back