Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Mystic said:
FoxBlitzz said:
Dark Mystic said:
The ending made me mad.

I just saw the movie yesterday. How could the ending possibly make you mad? He was put in the scene for comedic purposes. I think it made the movie end on a good note.

I wanted it to keep going (not end). At least...I didn't want it to end there.

And that's why we watch what is called... the next part of the trilogy (or however many there's gonna be).

Dark Mystic said:
It was really good. Babosa (I think I spelled it wrong) comes ack to life!!!!!...somehow....but as soon as it shows him, it ends. It is great to watch.

Dude, no offence or anything, but PLEASE try to use spoiler warnings next time. That one hurt.

Antiporcupine said:
Dark Mystic said:
It was really good. Babosa (I think I spelled it wrong) comes ack to life!!!!!...somehow....but as soon as it shows him, it ends. It is great to watch.

Dude, no offence or anything, but PLEASE try to use spoiler warnings next time. That one hurt.

Sorry. I'll remember this ^.

awsome film in my opinion darker than the first yes the ending is a bit annoying but hey 3rd films comeing right :wink: and did anyone notice barobosa was eating an apple because he said he always wanted to eat an apple theres a bit of potc trivia for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back