• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

PIKACHU Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
I still can't see Nitro's sprite, so I don't know how good it is....

Can you see this?

weirdpikachusua1.png

If not, I'll try using Photobucket.

EDIT: I put it on Photobucket anyway:

pikaa1cd2cw7.png

Tails24 said:

Fixed my own picture XD

On topic: Yeah ou should make the newst a bit talller, shade it, put the ears closer, make the head slightly less fat, the tail a little bit bigger, and make the eyes closer.

Hyper Shadic X said:
I'm all for a pikachu WAD, but I still think this Pikachy should be of reference:

nitro_the_hedghog said:

Please, PLEASE have this sprite get used as a reference Shails The Shadow. The other sprites aren't so good, no offence, however the last one you made is an imporvement (only it's a little fat). I hope to see the rest of this, though. I might hekp if I see at least one more good sprite of this, but by Shails the Shadow (I'd help make SOCs for his slingitem, spinitem, ect). I hope this WAD get's finished, because I'd love to see a compleated pokemon WAD. :)

I forgotten a thing this pikachu was based on taht one but what do you want that I use more like a reference? The way that is shaded? And of course I wll acept your help I dont know how to SOC xD (I really want something cause I dont want him shoot rings)

Use the shading and style of work. :P

I.E. try making the rest of the frames and angles look like that.

EDIT: Idea for Ringslinger: something that spawns afterimages of him running, i.e. "quick attack." I can do that. :3

Hyper Shadic X said:

EDIT: Idea for Ringslinger: something that spawns afterimages of him running, i.e. "quick attack." I can do that. :3

Style?

And that one of the ringslinger its better to Rail! For the normal its better a hunder bolt!

Is this one better?
pikaa1vd9.png

That one is the best!

Shails the Shadow said:
Hyper Shadic X said:

Style?

And that one of the ringslinger its better to Rail! For the normal its better a hunder bolt!

Is this one better?
pikaa1vd9.png

That one is the best!

Ok, the rail-ring isn't possible, but the thunderbolt can probably work.

Yes, that is MUCH better! Only you should make the left-side ear move more to the left, have the sparkles in his eyes face one direction instead of making it that his eyes look cross-eyed, and maybe have one of his ears slant down, and then it looks way better. Then, all you have to do is make the other frames, directions, and then I do the rest. :P

astar said:
that should be more like a spin trail

Unfortunately, I have no Idea how to make afterimages without hard-coding them. Plus, then the acionspeed would have to be set to as high as SuperMysticSonic. :P

The ears could be shaded a bit (both the tellow and black) and his eyes look a little weird from far away. besides that it is absoulutly perfect. good job

It's getting better all the time, but it still needs to be even bigger, ideally almost filling up the space. Nothing ruins a promising character wad like small sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back