• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

PIKACHU Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shails the Shadow said:
nitro I decided make like you a tiny PIKACHU!
Here it is:
pikaa1ta1.png

OK... You should keep on working on him until it looks EXACTLY like pikachu. If it comes out even a little bit no like him, redo it. Once you get one that you think looks PERFECT nad EXCATLY like pikachu, the show us. We will critisize and such and then reapeat till done with wad >.<"

Awful dude. Nitro's is too short. If nitro made it a bit bigger then it;d be perfect, sorta. And still, no shading.

Also, your first sprite is your last one >.< You tried to trick us into thinking you made a new version. NO MATTER WHAT, IT WILL STILL SUCK UNTILL YOU REDO IT

EDIT: Soinc says:

weirdpikachusua1.png

Yeah, alright.
So, I think the head is too round, and the fourth sprite of Pikachu still looks weird. Try fixing the pallete and maybe make him taller since he looks smaller than Tails. Make the hands rounder and the ears straighter, like the fifth sprite. Add brown to the tail, since you took it out in the fifth sprite.

Shails the Shadow said:
Hi! Im making a PIKACHU.WAD! As I now that if I dont show proofs of my work this will be closed I have a sprite (I didn't based in any character so dont say ''RECOLOR'').
I plan release a beta of PIKACHU when I have all running and walking sprites and a full version when I have all sprites and Pikachu beeing playable on Single Player.
Now the Sprites that I have already done
pikaa1ta1.png

Complete criticism please. ^^
aww man... i was working on this.... just when i think of something, someone snatches the idea out of my head and does it themself.... damn.

This is my first WAD so I think that it doesn't need be perfect!
I won't abandon the wad I will still working on it!
I wont stop until PIKACHU is done!

EDIT: Another one!
pikaa1tf4.png

Shails the Shadow said:

pikaa1tf4.png
Now hes to fat.

Shails the Shadow said:

pikaa1tf4.png

Okay, well thats the best one. But it still needs major improvemnt. Maybe you should get rid of the black (besides ears and face and stuff) and make the outline goldish? that would look good. and also shad ;) Its better though.

Shails the Shadow said:
Whatever. I wasn't saying that you should stop anyway. >.>
I was saying that there can be more that one Pikachu character wad.

From judging the screenshots, the following improvements are needed.

-The sprites are way to small. Make them bigger.
-Pikachu's ears, the way they are shaped make's the top of pikachu's head look like a plug. Make the ears slightly closer, and more diagonal.
-No shading there, it needs shading to make the sprite stand out good.

Offtopic:I lol'd at Tails24's sprite sheet.

So yeah, fix those problems, and hopefully some progress can start to kick in.

I'm all for a pikachu WAD, but I still think this Pikachy should be of reference:

nitro_the_hedghog said:

Please, PLEASE have this sprite get used as a reference Shails The Shadow. The other sprites aren't so good, no offence, however the last one you made is an imporvement (only it's a little fat). I hope to see the rest of this, though. I might hekp if I see at least one more good sprite of this, but by Shails the Shadow (I'd help make SOCs for his slingitem, spinitem, ect). I hope this WAD get's finished, because I'd love to see a compleated pokemon WAD. :)

Shails the Shadow said:

pikaa1tf4.png

You could make him slightly taller to counteract the slight over-fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back