Picture Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage

How do you guys edit your pictures? What programs do you use and don't say photoshop or paint because paint sucks to me and photoshop is way to confusing to me also. I see alot of peoples avatars and I see sonic picture edits. Please tell me what you use. :D

Paint

Thats it. You cannot edit a full background in a couple of seconds. The key to succes in backgrounds is drawing something and then using the fill bucket to make it up. That way you make things look custom. But remember that you better practice with small pics first.

Paint and GIMP.
I've never used Photoshop, because I don't want to pay such an awful quantity of money only for a paint program.
I know, I could get it trough other means, but it just isn't worth the effort when GIMP is just enough for my needs.

Paint Shop Pro. Its program design is actually logical, unlike Photoshop. And it's a heck of a lot less money, yet it's more fully-featured.

Photoshop. My only problem with the program is that it doesn't do animated GIF. GIMP does, dunnit? I should check that out.

Imageready does. Which is basically the same program.. it usually comes with Photoshop. Just click the "Jump to imageready" button. XP

I downloaded GIMP but it doesn't have any program to start up. It has two things in it but when I run it it gives and error.

You have to download the GTK+ Runtime Environment (if you got the windows binary that is) to get it to work.

There's nothing wrong with mspaint, I do a lot of mouseart with it. To be honest you're being rather vague. What do you need in an image editing program? Because if you want to do more than just resize images and save them in different formats, you're going to have to deal with such "confusing" programs as Photoshop or GIMP. They're not that difficult to learn how to use.

On the other hand, if all you need is to resize and save in different formats, then Irfanview will do you just fine!

I'm using Macromedia Fireworks MX right now. That is the best thing for me to use because it's easy and basic to use. It's not confusing like photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back