Permission to use SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelenBaby

Hiya
I would like to use a screenshot of the first level of Sonic Robo Blast in an art piece, and was wondering who I could go to to get permission. SRB2 will be mentioned on the artwork.

Sure, go ahead.

I'd like to see your artwork when it's done. :)

Thanks you guys <3

And sure thing!

BTW, um, whenever I take ingame screenshots it ends up coming out mostly black =S Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using Windows XP.

Type "bind p screenshot" in the console without quotes and press P. A .png file is created in SRB2's directory.

Shuffle said:
Type "bind p screenshot" in the console without quotes and press P. A .png file is created in SRB2's directory.
Thanks alot ^^

Here's what the pic looks like so far :

What font was used to write the text next to the life icon, where it says 'Sonic', 'Tails' etc?

Heres what my picture looks like so far btw :

I want to write 'Jen' in next to the life icon ^^

HelenBaby said:
What font was used to write the text next to the life icon, where it says 'Sonic', 'Tails' etc?

I want to write 'Jen' in next to the life icon ^^

It's in "SSN Font". Or rather, it's just pixel art. So you'll have to make your own letters, just look at the ones for Sonic/Tails/Knux/Zim and try to copy the style.

Why is the resolution so high? But otherwise, I'd have to say that's pretty good work. Almost looks like Omega's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back