• Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't drink Soda.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountan dew is bad

Actually all soda is bad it gives you cavities and kidney stones drink water its much better.

Woodstock said:
Mountan dew is bad

Actually all soda is bad it gives you cavities and kidney stones drink water its much better.

Wow, I didn't know that xD

Rootbeer is disgusting. I tried it in canada.

Coke & pepsi are rival companies. I prefer coke more than pepsi. But my favourite fizzy drinks would be Sprite (especially putting sugar in it, and it explodes shooting up the bottle! XD) and Fanta (lemon).

HYPERKNUX said:
Rootbeer is disgusting. I tried it in canada.

Coke & pepsi are rival companies. I prefer coke more than pepsi. But my favourite fizzy drinks would be Sprite (especially putting sugar in it, and it explodes shooting up the bottle! XD) and Fanta (lemon).

You tried to put sugar in a fizzy drink too, huh? That's freaking funny. It starts foaming :D

There are two kinds ofe rootbeer,
One is good, one is disgusting

Sadly...I can't remember what one is good and what one is bad...

Where I live, when I go to the store, all of the diet Pepsi is gone. Regular Pepsi is still there, and diet Coke is there too. Just no trace of diet Pepsi. My mom even asks our marketing place to hold some diet Pepsi for her. Based on that, I have grown up in a pepsi household, so I say Pepsi.

tailsmastermind said:
What, do you leave your coke out on a table instead of inside a refrigerator?
No its like I put both of the drinks in the refrigerator, then later on I take em out and the Pepsi is colder.

Hmm, I have noo idea then. Differentual nerve fealings in your hands? I don't know. I havn't experienced this. Semm the same to me.

Silver360 said:
tailsmastermind said:
What, do you leave your coke out on a table instead of inside a refrigerator?
No its like I put both of the drinks in the refrigerator, then later on I take em out and the Pepsi is colder.
Same with me, and here I thought I was going crazy.

Okay, Pepsi and Coke are almost exactly the same. I can't feel the difference... If you like Coke more than Pepsi ( Or Pepsi than Coke), then it's because the publicity ate your brain :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back