PC Gamer decides to give away 5 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeStratos

RENEWAL
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/31/free-steam-key/ Hey guys, if you've got Steam, PCGamer's giving away 5 games.

There's a simple gist here: 5 widgets with a Facebook Like button, and an email tab. You like the page, you put in the email, and you click go. When the page refreshes, you get a key. You put it into Steam and there's the game.

It's not exactly fancy games, but definitely PC exclusives.

SpaceChem, a sort of puzzle game.
Dino D-Day, a semi-crap Source Engine title about dinosaurs in World War II.
Really Big Sky, a shmup.
Gun Monkeys, a crazy 1v1 arena platformer shooter.
GTR Revolution, a game about cars.

Understandably, the notions of giving your Facebook to some unsuspecting PC blog and their weird independent Humble Bundle counter-action might seem like a call to get ripped off, but assuming you get the CD keys down, then unlike both PCGamer and Bundle Stars on FB, as well as unsubscribing to their email shit, you're fine, and you have free games.

The best part is they're keys, so you can technically give the key to someone... or the link if they feel like they need to put in effort to deserve the game. Inevitably, people will end up stuck with that one key they can't give away because EVERYONE GOT THIS BUNDLE OR HAD THE GAME. (fuck you SpaceChem.)

Anyway, it's there, it's free games. No negativity I see.

EDIT: I actually just got an email from Bundle Stars asking about subscribing. So you'll get one email for doing it, and you just delete it. Nothing else will come along.

Last edited:
I don't even have Facebook so I can't steal their free games. What a rip-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back