Parents just don't understand gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not "Wii computer" it's just going online on your Wii.

Whee, Ontopic! My parents are very good about video games. They keep telling me they grew up with them too. Too bad I won't see them a lot once summer is over.

I just call it a Wii computer, since its like going on the computer and its a shorter name. You can call it going online on the wii. But I call it what I wanna call it. :twisted:

This has happened more to my brother than me. He got interupted while playing on XBOX Live. He also gets interrupted while playing any game in general. This doesn't happen to me much, but it does sometimes. Usually, it's just because something has to be done in the kitchen or something.

M.V.P said:
Omg so true. I was playing Maple Story and I was on a ship to another island and I was on it for like 10 min, then she told me to get off so she could use the computer and I needed like 2 more minutes so I could get to the other island. She said she doesn't care and she kicked me off. So now I'm going to have to do it over again. Man this sucks.

Parents abuse their powers alot.
ya i play maplestory too and if you get pet food and then press T rapidly on that boat ladder you should be able to get to the bottom without teleporting outside. this glitch is pretty cool it works with every ladder

Completely right, Spazzo.

Although about people tracking me down and killing me........

Um.

Why would some American person come all the way down to New Zealand just to kill some random stranger?

Unlikely.

Shy Dog said:
Completely right, Spazzo.

Although about people tracking me down and killing me........

Um.

Why would some American person come all the way down to New Zealand just to kill some random stranger?

Unlikely.

Wut? Is that some sort of reference to me or something?

NeoJames said:
I'm getting pretty good at Jedi Academy...but when I fought my sister...she beat me in like...2 seconds
A. Cool, you have JA.
B. My mom just says "Oh, I need to check my Email for a few minutes, and then you can be on." (I don't have my own Internet. :( )
And then she stays on for about 6 hours and then doesn't let me on.
But my dad is just like, "OMGZORZ YOU MUST NOT LET ANYTHING PAST OUR FIREWALL OR TEH WORLDZORZ WIL BLOWZ UP!!!!1!!!!11111!!!!!eleven [/dad]"
Stupid firewall... I can't even download mIRC. Dad's thoughts on this? "OMGZORZZZ IF YOU HERE NE1 CERS EVRY WRD U SEZ WILL BE CUSSEZZ!!!!111!!11!!11!1!!!!1one [/dad]"

Spazzo said:
I have a song, It's really really good, lalalala.

Wow! You had to go through all that?

My parents do something a teeny bit similar, I have to know what state their in or country. but other than that, I'm ok.

[offtopic]Dang, this is about the fourth time today I've Started a new page on a topic. whoa.[/offtopic]

Arrow said:
20 years from now, everyone in this topic will remember this kind of talk and laugh in a "Damn, those were the days" kind of deal.

And they'll sigh when they have to tell their kids to get the hell off the PC before they starve to death. Meanwhile, they're too busy holding down 9 to 5 jobs of their own and taking care of families to be able to ignore all outside influences when they want to play something.

20 Years? Is that an official srb2 estimate that you've been hiding in the Hidden Palace?

Warpshade said:
20 Years? Is that an official srb2 estimate that you've been hiding in the Hidden Palace?

No, it's an official estimate of when we're all married with kids. I figured that was pretty obvious. o_O

My parents sometimes freak me out.

My dad installed this program (K9WebProtection) to limit my internet time. He might go crazy if he saw me on forums.

My dad does not want me to interact with the outside via the Internet. He wants forums usage GONE. If he finds out his crap program doesn't block forums, he's gonna block it all. :(

i dont have any problems cuz i got a wireless labtop in my own room heck im typing this in the car right now XD

My parents gave up on parental control software years ago after I kept hacking the binaries and destroying the software. Seriously, you can open EXEs in notepad, remove anything and it's destroyed. Yay for task manager processes!

cueball61 said:
The funniest thing since rasberry ripple flavoured napalm
Yeah, 'tis fun. Or, use an unlocker and delete an important file that goes with.

QualityTime. The control program that can't be uninstalled.....normally.

Yeah, one time, I was playing Sonic 3 & Knux on my PC, quote sister...
"AARON! GIMME THE COMPUTER! YOU'VE BEEN ON FOR 3 HOURS!" (actually about one) And I told her to give me one more minute, and she pulled the plug, and I was about 3 blue spheres from getting the last Super Emerald... I was furious... Then I got grounded for, "abusing" my computer time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back