PANGYA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many. :P
Chabo, Sabre, SonicT, Donnyku, Myself, Mystic, Shuffle, etc. etc. etc.
Hey, what can you expect, its a fad. Remember Blockland? :P

It's like Ragnarok Online was a while back; it comes, everyone loves it, the whole channel plays it for 4 months, gets tired, finds another fad to play with, everyone loves it, repeat cycle, dry and rinse.

So basically you've got until about Christmas to get your online golfing fix until everyone gets bored again. Better hurry.

Except RO is dumb and repetitive.. and Pangya is updated often with new courses, caddies, and special shots :X.

A18 is also dumb a repetitive. Like every other MMOG-like game. Some of that repetitiveness in RO was fixed in a private server, which made RO actually kinda fun. But good private servers are about as common as a smart user community on any game.

There was a Blockland fad once here? Maybe I might find people who play TBM...

I dunno, it may be repetitive, but I find it more fun because the basic gameplay is far more involved than just clicking on enemies to kill them and using the same skills over and over to level grind.

Sure, I'm grinding levels and cash, but the actual game I'm playing to do it is kinda fun and addictive.

I do play this game only when people from here want to play with me. Otherwise, I will do either: SRB2, Any NDS multiplayer game, or play "EVE-Online".

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back