• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Paintball Wars: Level Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you already know, I made a mod for SRB2 that allows you to play it like you would paintball. You can get it here if you don't have it already.

This topic was made because I think I may need more levels then one in the final version, and I think it would be a good idea to have other people make them, for more variety.

Rules:

-The map must be designed to work in CTF and 2-team match.
-The map must be designed to work with only the pb_sonic skin.
(sonic w/ speed of 24 and no thok)

The maps are to be sent to Tailsonic5 at gmail dot com. The contest will
end September 30th, 12:00 AM EST (?). When it does, the maps will be compiled into one wad file and hosted somewhere. The voting will begin as soon as the wad file is hosted and end October 14 (?). The 3 best maps will be put in the final version of Paintball Wars.

Any suggestions you have for Paintball Wars are also welcome in this topic.

I believe Shuffle made a better "paintball" mod in 1.08 that changed the colors of the paintballs and the players that get hit by the paintballs or something like that... ... ... It was good programming practice if anything, I'm sure.

What are you talking about, wad's just addon to the game, and into what is in the memory of you pc, they do not overwrite any actual required game data. A single WAD can't destroy an entire IWAD.

You also need proof of this sonicfan...

HOLY CRAP I SAW THE PROBLEM!!!!

I seemed to have still been playing it. Extreme XD.

Sorry, shadowstar. I'll tell mystic right away. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back