Overflow 111 (contains spoiler of my mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joat

Gum Phoenix
I have a linedef executor set to activate a Run Script in a mod I am making. When the player enters the tagged sector, however, I get an “Overflow 111” error and the game closes.

Here is the script that it links to, since I have a feeling that the problem is in there. Too bad the spoiler tag no longer exists.

Code:
echo "Unfamiliar intercom voice: *Bwee-hee-hee! You may have fled, but you'll lose your head!*"
wait 125
echo "The voice speaks in your head: *That's trouble! Glid knows you're out, which means he could try to engage you!*"
wait 100
echo "Voice: *No, no, he'd never be so direct. But this is very troubling. If Glid has teamed up with Eggman, that could be a very dangerous combination!*"
wait 180
echo "Voice: *What you've seen is very likely just the tip of the iceberg! Get out fast! The robots could be upon you in 20 minutes from when you got to the top floor!*"
wait 180
echo "Voice: *But don't hurry too much! Seek shelter or Huddle once in a while, or you'll catch your death of cold!*"

I did. All that did was make it longer to crash, and it never gave an error. It just froze this time.

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the problem. Apparently, my sector was too big or something. Why that would make a difference, I have no idea.

Last edited:
Fairly large, actually. Mainly because it was sort of base shell of the outside area of that level and I hadn’t put much at all in yet.

Hopefully, I’ll be rid of all the slime trails by the end of the level editing, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back