Over nine thousand!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SsJMonkey

Ok I am a huge dbz fan, I always have been and always will be. BUT there are a whole lot of people on this forum who say "OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!" way too much, It is getting heavely overused, so here is a video that will get the "over nine thousand!!!" Out of all your systems.

Here it is, so have at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI&eurl=

You said OVER NINE THOUSAND was being overused.
But you're giving them a video.
By giving them the video, it's like you're INCITING them to use it, like OVER NINE THOUSAND times.

I just thought if everyone watches the video they wont have to keep saying it because they have seen it, and so has everyone else.

I figure the next time someone says it a thousand times people will say "HAY, we saw the vid you dont have to keep saying it".

Unless it is a noob there talking too, in that case the noob would just keep saying it.

But im not just talking about the fourm, a lot of noobs say it in netgames and its annoying when they say it over and over again.
You know when they bind it to a key and press it and it keeps saying it over and over. I think the word for that is spaming.

You're not getting what I'm trying to say.
I'm saying that widespreading this even more will cause it to be more overused.
The people who have watched the video laugh at someone saying it because THEY RECOGNIZE IT from the video.
You're giving them a reason to say it.
Also, there's the fact it's a meme.

slowpoke.gif

Every repost is repost repost

(Means old)

<Dude who I can't remember off a netgame> Sprout's Ping is real high!
<Sprout> Check your own. :/
<Dude> IT'S OVER 9 THOUSAAAAANDD!

Woodstock said:
I just thought if everyone watches the video they wont have to keep saying it because they have seen it, and so has everyone else.

I figure the next time someone says it a thousand times people will say "HAY, we saw the vid you dont have to keep saying it".

Unless it is a noob there talking too, in that case the noob would just keep saying it.

But im not just talking about the fourm, a lot of noobs say it in netgames and its annoying when they say it over and over again.
You know when they bind it to a key and press it and it keeps saying it over and over. I think the word for that is spaming.
If they watch the video then they'll stop? Where do you think they got it from? Also,

<super sonic> you'll never guess my age >.-...
<sasuketo> i'ma take a wild guess and say...
<sasuketo> 9
<super sonic> i'm not as old as sb...
<sasuketo> so you're like 12?
<super sonic> .....................................................................................
<sasuketo> kay....
<super sonic> i'm over 9 thouuuuuuuuuuuuusaaaaaaand >.-...

Or something like that.

It's over nine ******** thousand... the times that this was repeated -_-

I don't see how random memes are so surprising to some people. At least this one was moderately funny for a while.

Ever since All Your Base, I'd think people should have figured it out by now.

All your wad are belong to us.
You are on your way to lieking teh Mudkip.
What you say?
I have taken OVER NINE THOOOUUUSAAAND wad, took my time. Hahaha.

Tis what happens when you mix memes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back