Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? You're going to play the conspiracy theory card now?

Also, that image was never released through official channels - it was always a photoshop. Don't cite it as evidence of a government conspiracy when it was never tied to the government to begin with.

Al-Qaeda acknowledged that Osama Bin Laden is dead. There's absolutely no ground whatsoever for conspiracy theories here.

I have a question. What about someone taking his place as Osama Bin Laden Jr.?
If his dead, then someone will take his place to try to finish what Osama started.

That scenario, in all probability, happened even before he was killed. Having the US armed forces and intelligence agencies hot on his tail since 9-11, I'm sure bin Laden really couldn't do much of anything aside from hiding and issuing new videos every so often without attracting unwanted attention. Less known people probably filled his role in coordinating much of what remained of al-Qaeda's operations.

It's interesting that you use the term "Osama Bin Laden Jr." The guy apparently has quite a few children. One of the first people I spoke to after the news of his death broke thought that one or more of them would try to avenge him. I'm not so sure of that myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back