• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Origins Amy

BlueM

Now I'm not completely sure if this is going to be a mod or not but I might as well try.
ORIGINS_SONIC.gif

A Sonic mod based on the various cutscenes and opening for Sonic Origins
I know that this also counts as another Tyson Hesse Sonic but whatever.

Anyways this is what I have so far and I don't know if I'll be working on it just yet.

As for a moveset one is already planned
(Max control)

Might cancel this mod because of how basic it is and I'll pretty much have to br re-using existing lua (which are reusable.)

Last edited:
ok
Might cancel this mod because of how basic it is and I'll pretty much have to br re-using existing lua (which are reusable.)
dude, your just making too many threads and cancelling them, not to backseat mod, dont overwork yourself.
please, i know how it feels to be burnt out.

Last edited:
ok

dude, your just making too many threads and cancelling them, not to backseat mod, dont overwork yourself.
please, i know how it feels to be burnt out.
Maybe I am making to many threads of projects and then just straight up cancelling them.
I was already on the fence about making another mod but now I see that I might have to cancel this one.
I made the thread out of pure impulse and with no other motives behind it, just so I can show something to then later be scrapped all together.
Next time when I make something I'll have to make sure that I would even want to make it a mod or it's just strictly for making art in general.

Last edited:
Now I'm not completely sure if this is going to be a mod or not but I might as well try.
View attachment 97852
A Sonic mod based on the various cutscenes and opening for Sonic Origins
I know that this also counts as another Tyson Hesse Sonic but whatever.

Anyways this is what I have so far and I don't know if I'll be working on it just yet.

As for a moveset one is already planned
(Max control)
i mean you could ask people to help you with mods except for burning yourself out

Maybe I am making to many threads of projects and then just straight up cancelling them.
I was already on the fence about making another mod but now I see that I might have to cancel this one.
I made the thread out of pure impulse and with no other motives behind it, just so I can show something to then later be scrapped all together.
Next time when I make something I'll have to make sure that I would even want to make it a mod or it's just strictly for making art in general.
sorry if i was too harsh
i mean you could ask people to help you with mods except for burning yourself out
thats what i was gonna say! working solo is already hard enough alone. might as well get some help!

Well hey, if you're just making these 'cause you wanna do sprites, I'm in need of a sprite artist.
Up to you though, don't want you to overwork yourself.

I've made too many threads on mods that I most likely won't be working on at all, constantly cancelling and un-cancelling them then moving to a different project is not what i want to do I wish i could had just made one thread for one project and not multiple at a time.

If I do cancel any of my mods people are going to be disappointed and probably mad at me for doing so.

If I work on this mod now it will be the only one that I will work on until I either finish it or cancel it fully only to never be picked back up again.

I think due to me making all of these threads is because I have so many ideas on mods but I can see that it was a bad idea even making threads of them. From now on whenever I do have a mod idea or deciding what I should do I'll just post it all on this thread right here.

I've made too many threads on mods that I most likely won't be working on at all, constantly cancelling and un-cancelling them then moving to a different project is not what i want to do I wish i could had just made one thread for one project and not multiple at a time.

If I do cancel any of my mods people are going to be disappointed and probably mad at me for doing so.

If I work on this mod now it will be the only one that I will work on until I either finish it or cancel it fully only to never be picked back up again.

I think due to me making all of these threads is because I have so many ideas on mods but I can see that it was a bad idea even making threads of them. From now on whenever I do have a mod idea or deciding what I should do I'll just post it all on this thread right here.
Honestly, you should just focus on finishing one mod at a time, perhaps stardrop sonic? You made extensive progress in short periods of time, I doubt it would take too long to finish it.

Honestly, you should just focus on finishing one mod at a time, perhaps stardrop sonic? You made extensive progress in short periods of time, I doubt it would take too long to finish it.
Perhaps I will work on something else instead. I do have something in mind.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Perhaps I will work on something else instead. I do have something in mind.

Since origins Is pretty much just Tyson hesse Sonic, I'll just move away from the project.
welp cant wait for the next project of yours

View attachment 99929
This thread is about Origins Amy, the mod I'll be making.

It will be completely hand drawn.
I do like how she looks in hand drawn, speaking of that, I like that you started with hand drawn, maybe when you finish all that hand drawn, you might start with the sprites but I don't know, do whatever you want, am not judging you. Am just gonna inform you that 1 person made it with lua script and the other made the character and not a script, that's really it, though good luck on origins amy, I bet that will be so much fun!
I know its early on, but could you pair her with T.H. sonic when both are loaded together?
Because you ask that to BlueM, he might not do it, because it's origins amy remember, he might just not do it since tyson hesse sonic wasn't exactly for origins. As he was made in tyson's style in mania's adventures, were that's classic sonic came back from angel island from getting teleported by the phantom ruby.

I do like how she looks in hand drawn, speaking of that, I like that you started with hand drawn, maybe when you finish all that hand drawn, you might start with the sprites but I don't know, do whatever you want, am not judging you. Am just gonna inform you that 1 person made it with lua script and the other made the character and not a script, that's really it, though good luck on origins amy, I bet that will be so much fun!

Because you ask that to BlueM, he might not do it, because it's origins amy remember, he might just not do it since tyson hesse sonic wasn't exactly for origins. As he was made in tyson's style in mania's adventures, were that's classic sonic came back from angel island from getting teleported by the phantom ruby.
Okay.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back