Orderpizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice said:
That would be cool if the five numbers you type at the end of the console command were some kind of coordinates, and if you move to that point there would be a pizza sprite or something.
Wouldn't that be the equivalent of objectplace? Still a good idea though.
And I hope they consider Sik's idea.

SilverESP said:
Sik said:
I just had a cool idea, you use "orderpizza", go for the pizza (if there isn't a guy that delivers it to you) and when you get it, you earn 1000 points. However you lose 10 rings when you call the command, which is how you pay for it :P

Useful for cheating in match games really XD

Then it would be abused a lot D:
Yes, I know. Maybe it being a coop-only feature? After all, having more points in coop isn't that useful, as much you can get 50000 points for an extra life. But it would require 50 pizzas and that takes up 500 rings, so I guess there's a good trade-off there :P

I have an idea, Based off of what kroze just said.
Instead of jumping on redXVI's house to get him to come out, you use orderpizza right in front of his house and he will come out saying something like: "Do i look like a pizza delivery echidna to you? Go to hell!"

SRB2-Playah said:
I believe the ORDERPIZZA command was a spoof command that poked fun at Everquest 2's command to order pizza.
This is the actual truth. It's a joke making fun of the fact that you can actually order a pizza in-game in Everquest 2. I seriously don't understand how one can be so lazy that they can't even pick up a phone to go get food.

Sik said:
I just had a cool idea, you use "orderpizza", go for the pizza (if there isn't a guy that delivers it to you) and when you get it, you earn 1000 points. However you lose 10 rings when you call the command, which is how you pay for it :P

Useful for cheating in match games really XD
What about you need 999 rings to buy the pizza? Basically, if you have any less, a RedXVI sprite will appear and say "Oh, you again? Yeah, I got a job as a pizza deliverer to get away from you... Anyways, you don't have enough money. Now leave me alone!" If you have enough money, it would say "Oh, you again? Yeah, I got a job as a pizza deliverer to get away from you... Anyways, my car broke down. Come find me and you can get your stupid pizza." When you find him, he'd say "Here! Now just give me the money and scram!"

What I find funny is that Playah and Mystic seem to be the only people in the entire topic to care for the joke as it was intended, while everyone else is coming up with a multitude of ways to run an already "meh" joke right into the ground.

Frankly, it's clear that nobody gets the joke anymore... it'd probably be best removed from the next version entirely, as it's now completely irrelevant.

Also, Mystic, having skipped dinner several times just because I can't tear myself away from the chat, I know exactly how lazy you have to be.

Shadow Hog, actually it would be funny if orderpizza was more elaborated.

Oh, well, if you think "orderpizza" should be removed because it's irrelevant, let's remove other useless commands too. For example, the CD-audio commands (which are still in the console). Who uses the CD-audio tracks in SRB2 these days?

Well, the thing is, Sik, it was never intended to be an elaborate joke. It was simply intended to be a prod at the ridiculousness of having an in-game command to order pizza. It probably won't stay around since nobody remembers the original joke, but jokes that appear and disappear are rather common in SRB2 anyhow.

Mystic said:
Well, the thing is, Sik, it was never intended to be an elaborate joke. It was simply intended to be a prod at the ridiculousness of having an in-game command to order pizza. It probably won't stay around since nobody remembers the original joke, but jokes that appear and disappear are rather common in SRB2 anyhow.
Then don't make any jokes in the game, because they'll get old soon. In any case things like the Ultimate cheat which come from SRB1, but even in that case, almost everybody plays SRB2 without having any idea about SRB1, so I guess even that can't be taken into account.

Mystic said:

Aww... I don't wanna have to type SAY /ME HAS ORDERED A PIZZA... Hey, how about Order *food name here*?

Kopper said:
Mystic said:

Aww... I don't wanna have to type SAY /ME HAS ORDERED A PIZZA... Hey, how about Order *food name here*?

SAY /ME HAS ORDERED A PIZZA is a lot easier than ORDERPIZZA (however many params it has), but really doesn't have the same effect.

EDIT:

Even though the original joke is forgotten, it has a randomness factor to it that makes it a little bit funny. Let's keep it in.

A group of n00bs is enough to create a hangout server :P

Seriously, I'm tired that we can't do absolutely anything cool just because then n00bs come and ruin everything up with their stupidity -_-

Mystic said:
It's a joke making fun of the fact that you can actually order a pizza in-game in Everquest 2.
Wait, you can actually order a pizza in that game? As in a delivery guy comes to you house and gives you your pizza?

I should get that game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back