Oradiance Storage Shootout. (mt_glitterglutch.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
This level came unannounced. It's the second of my BK/BT remakes. Due to the size all regular ring are in ring boxes (Like egg nests of Tooie), chosen rings are Rail (Sneeky), Rapid (turbo), and Bomb (Grnade)

http://www.flatfilehost.com/download.php?file=1410d0a9984255f4c3e98dc76d846ee6 *Updated link*
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p7jzya *New Link*

All screen shots ar in opengl

srb20193.png

srb20194.png

srb20197.png

srb20199.png

srb20201.png

srb20202.png

I hope to actually see this in use some time.

Hmm, I don't know, the level seems a bit cramped, and it has 3 of the weapon rings in it, all of which are easily obtainable. You may want to fix those problems.

Actually it can be quite fun and hard with lots of bots :) . Good job Glaber but one question that only can be answered through a story.

It all happened one day where...

Oh look sparkly things.

Wonder what they do.

Ahhhh it Burns!

Anyways. Why are there sparkly things of death in your stage? (Or is it because of JTE :eek: )

Srb2JTE must have added those ring sparkles of doom. Because I never ran itno them.

Update: I just ran into them. It IS SRB2JTE causing this.

Its a alright map, but there isn't any need for either auto-ring or rail ring. Try to fully remove the rail ring and replace the auto-ring with infinity.

Totaly missed the point. The rail ringe take the place the sneaky eggs and clockwork kazooie eggs because the eggs arent avaible in SRB2. the rapid ring is where the turbo rings are so those are going nowhere.

Such is the horror of file hosting.

By the way, the sparkly things of death happen in sasrb2 with srb2jte as well.
However it's the red crawla's bullets, the explosion stays there just like the sparkley things of death.

Thanks for the notice. The Link will be fixed soon.

Edit: Link fixed and a second link added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back