opinions on role-players in srb2

Maddshura

The gal who never finishes her maps
what is your opinions?
my opinion is.. JUST WHY?
its strange, its a race to the finish not a gacha life fangame!

Unless you are playing Race, SRB2 is not a race to the finish. As long as it follows the Master Server rules (assuming the game is listed on the Master Server), anyone is allowed to play the game the way they see fit.

Video games are for having fun. It is not up to us how people get their fun out of them (assuming all rules are adhered to etc).

i mean they fine as long as they dont ruin others fun
unlike that one fucking drama i had to endure on S1 coop damn never threaten a couple this strong
roleplayers ruinning progress are the fucking worse even i who sometimes roleplay as snick the porcupine take the time to finish the level and its mostly to mock people not changing their username or roleplaying as sonic like common man so many sonic's
im not even gonna mention the [Redacted]
Moderator Notice:
Yeah, it's pretty bad that happened, but that story is TMI and not suitable for the forum.

theres so much negative but theres still some positive like i always get a smile seeing people doing a sonic heroes roleplay that actually does good teamworking as a trio (even did one myself on 2.1 for the one that knew me there) so ill say they ok but can be fucking annoying there should be a ms rule about not ruinning others gameplay with roleplay
Post automatically merged:

please mods dont ban me for that just send me a message and ill censor it if its too swearful as im aware i have some swearing issue so please
dont beat me with that ban hammer a second time

Last edited by a moderator:
Its fine for the folks to do what they want with the game. As long as it doesn't get into something nasty or hateful, its all OK with us. If people have fun sitting aroundand chatting or roleplaying, then let 'em. Not everyone wants to use VR Chat or Roblox or whatever else for that, they stick with SRB2 for whatever their reason may be. I see no problem with that.

they cool, tbh i did it myself for a while since you dont have to care about tmi and adds some more fun to chatting with people online, alongside the "race" (seriously why cant we have normal non-circuit race thats not much to ask)

please mods dont ban me
I can't remember if this is a consistent pattern with just you, or if I keep seeing a variety of people ending posts like this, but I'll address this trend here and now:
1. We don't really care how much you swear as long as it isn't excessive
2. If you're ending your post in "hey please don't ban me for this post" you should think harder about the actual content of your post -- we will absolutely issue warnings/bans where we see fit in spite of this
3. You can use Talk to the Staff to ask if something is appropriate to post before you post it
In summary, adding the "please don't ban me" paragraph is unnecessary; in fact, it doesn't accomplish much besides wasting space -- just talk to us first if you're not sure if you can post something.

I can't remember if this is a consistent pattern with just you, or if I keep seeing a variety of people ending posts like this, but I'll address this trend here and now:
1. We don't really care how much you swear as long as it isn't excessive
2. If you're ending your post in "hey please don't ban me for this post" you should think harder about the actual content of your post -- we will absolutely issue warnings/bans where we see fit in spite of this
3. You can use Talk to the Staff to ask if something is appropriate to post before you post it
In summary, adding the "please don't ban me" paragraph is unnecessary; in fact, it doesn't accomplish much besides wasting space -- just talk to us first if you're not sure if you can post something.
so its my first time saying please dont ban me for a post
and also i usually try using talk to staff about drama's but i probably should use that recommendation you did instead of filling useless posting space for the forum data to handle

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back