OpenGL workaround on chromebook

[credd]

i'm too lazy to make anything :(
yeah so whenever i try turning on opengl on my 2gb chromebook (and i have a possibly better computer, i just lost the charger), it gives me some weird error saying "SRB2 has attempted to access a memory location that it shouldn't and needs to close" and since i'm too lazy to fix that (plus OpenGL works with other apps, and lags harder than HL2 on a Thonkpad), i'd like a way to work around OpenGL (like editing some funny code to redirect the funny opengl option to another funny graphics driver)

yeah so whenever i try turning on opengl on my 2gb chromebook (and i have a possibly better computer, i just lost the charger), it gives me some weird error saying "SRB2 has attempted to access a memory location that it shouldn't and needs to close" and since i'm too lazy to fix that (plus OpenGL works with other apps, and lags harder than HL2 on a Thonkpad), i'd like a way to work around OpenGL (like editing some funny code to redirect the funny opengl option to another funny graphics driver)
Your device does not support SRB2’s implementation of OpenGL 2.0 and thus the game is crashing when it tries to use it. The solution is to never swap back into OpenGL mode again.

The “workaround” as you describe it does not exist. You can’t just “redirect” it to “another graphics driver”, that’s not how this works. Even if it did, you are talking about editing the source code, not the files already on your PC.

There is no workaround for devices that don’t support it.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back