OpenGL having Issues

Zac!

I exist…
I use OpenGL just in case I wanna use models. But there is something about OpenGL that is universal on all games that use it. Whenever I adjust the sound or something like that, the game goes to black for 5 seconds, before coming back. After the volume bar disappears, the screen goes black for 5 seconds again, before returning to normal. This also happens in Half-Life, a game that uses OpenGL. What's going on? Help would be apricated!

I don't know the exact details, but it's just because of the volume overlay that appears.
If you can turn that off, it would probably stop going black for a second but take everything I've said with a grain of salt.

If you're adjusting the volume using the in-game settings and it's doing that, I have no answer for you.

I don't know the exact details, but it's just because of the volume overlay that appears.
If you can turn that off, it would probably stop going black for a second but take everything I've said with a grain of salt.

If you're adjusting the volume using the in-game settings and it's doing that, I have no answer for you.
OK, I’ll try and turn it off.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back