Open Gl Mode on SRB2JTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gold Shadow

uhhhhhhhhhh howdoyougetOpenglmodetoworkonJTE?????!!!!!

:lol: :| :cry: :evil:

The same way you get OpenGL to work on the normal game. And by the way, please improve your grammar. It's a bit of a nuisance to read.

heh uhh sorry but uhh i tryed doing -opengl but nothing happend

I have no idea what you're talking about. It must be an error on your side, because I can use OpenGL in SRB2JTE just fine.

it is on the ~ menu isn't it? and can you change to opengl AFTER you've added WADs?
:eek:

Silly, you can't change renderers mid-game! You have to do it while launching the game, through the command line, not the ingame console. The launcher also lets you do this.

Oh, right :lol: :D
k thx bye!

EDIT: Hang on, the launcher only launches SRB2win not JTE and how do you get the command parameter up anyway?

The tables do not like it when you stretch them out.

*3 hours later* Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :D *2 1/2 hours ago* LALALA I'm playing SRB2JTE in opengl mode LALALA it sucks the graphics are crap LALALA lol

And how is OpenGL ugly? SRB2JTE fixes it like crazy. :X
Oh yeah, that's only the NEWER exe.. that nobody has.. :/

Gold Shadow said:
*3 hours later* Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :D *2 1/2 hours ago* LALALA I'm playing SRB2JTE in opengl mode LALALA it sucks the graphics are crap LALALA lol

I only have one thing to say to describe this.

D:

So what? Is everyone going to spend the rest of this topic's life talking about how stupid it is?

Anyways, on some graphics cards OpenGL mode will be ugly, I remember, the few times I got OpenGL mode to work with this piece of crap, most things had a nasty outline.

Draykon said:
So what? Is everyone going to spend the rest of this topic's life talking about how stupid it is?

Yes, knowing the people in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back