• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Once again, the ARK

How well do you like it so far?

• Great(yea right)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if you put bind 's' screenshot in the console and then close the console and press s it will take a screen shot for you.

:o That looks awesome! Is it going to be like the sonic adventure 2 ark or the shadow the hedgehog? Like in Shadow The Hedgehog,you could make a moving platform and make a soc so that when you get on it,the camera turns off and you can shoot infinite automatic rings like the ones in techno hill act 2 and artificial chaos robots come for you.Also,did you take these pics with a camera? You can just use bind 3 screenshot in the console and press 3 when your ready to take a screenshot.

Well, at least I now now about binding the keys to take a pic.
Ummm, It's going to be a mixture of SA2 and Shadow the Hedgehog.
I am currently trying to get platforms to work.

If this is a hangout wad, It will not be tolorated on the master server. Looks okay,tough. If it has a finish, and it's somewhat long, I will download it.

supersonic45 said:
If this is a hangout wad, It will not be tolorated on the master server. Looks okay,tough. If it has a finish, and it's somewhat long, I will download it.

Fixed.

If it's just a huge ark, add a few speed puzzles for the players to crack to finish the map. It's an interesting idea I've been wanting to execute but never got around to doing it.

Would be good if it was single player, the pod would be at the end and when you steped on it the pod would break, fall and the stage would end.

You know what's funny? A space-station/giant battleship is an established level motif, yet I've never seen a full single-player level made using it.
Just make sure you make it a decent length, so it can be the first.

I always wanted to see a level of the ARK. :D

Constructive critisism: I don't think the tiles are good for the ark, do you think you can get ripps from the game?

RgxSuperSonic said:
I always wanted to see a level of the ARK. :D

Constructive critisism: I don't think the tiles are good for the ark, do you think you can get ripps from the game?
Ooh ooh! Me! Me!

DW has a link to a zip with every texture in SA2. http://dw.sepwich.com/

Please don't make this into a full 3 act zone, as I intend as using Space Colony ARK's name in my last zone of TBE.

EDIT: The map needs a Thok Barrier, unless you intend on adding it when the map is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back