OMG SONIC 2 ALPHA FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do so love this proto. Shows that Hill Top is older than Wood and Metropolis. And Tails is more screwy than he is in S2B.

Praise drx!

Shadow Hog, YouTube does that sometimes. I'm guessing you got the message that said the video was still being processed. Try again and you'll probably be able to see it. Today I noticed that the YouTube servers were getting rather busy, because of how long it took to process my video (several hours, longer than usual), plus certain images and videos not wanting to load. I wonder if they'll be doing maintenance operations soon.

Another great contribution to the conversation, Big Boi.
On topic, I didn't know there was more than one beta. I kind of like the larger amount of glitchyness.

Ok I download it and when I click it, it says that to open this file, windows needs to know the program that created it. windows can go online and look it up automatically, or you can manually selecte a list of programs on your computer.
Whats going on here?

It's not an EXE. It's a ROM. Generally it's against the rules to link to one, but this is a prototype, and a relatively new one at that. You need a Genesis emulator to open it. Google will come up with some good ones for you. Actually, I recommend you use Gens32. At least on my machine, this ROM crashes Gens on me. Gens32 is a "spinoff" of Gens. Google that.

Joshthehedgehog said:
Ok I download it and when I click it, it says that to open this file, windows needs to know the program that created it. windows can go online and look it up automatically, or you can manually selecte a list of programs on your computer.
Whats going on here?

Its against the law, so you might want to not do it.

Well roms, for the most part.

I played it the other day...
Hmm... interesting.
No wonder that dumb "lady" couldn't play it.

"Referring to M.J.H. on NickArcade."
OMG... I actually saw that episode when it was on back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back