Omega adventure.wad teaser!

Should i finish this and the special changing sands?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is the 'changing sands'?

• OMG NO!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just....eww.....it's cramped.
Thats an important part of making levels.

The textures were... just wrong if you ask me.
What is the wall with the cracked textures for? I spun into it and it made a crumbling sound.

Translation: The changing sands is a level that starts off mystic, then becomes a factory, then a meadow, then snowy, then finally NiGHTS!

For those who still don't understand, the level will have different themes in different areas.

Narutopie said:
You do know that since there is a space inbetween, It is impossible to add this WAD into the game.
Super Mystic Sonic said:
Unless you add it with the launcher or with a bat.
Or rename it, I did in download to omega-adventure. Anyway I think the place is to enclosed and only uses a few textures - umm why are there the 7 chaos emeralds in the 1st level? And Also I don't like the enemies, being all close together in one clump.

I started a new game and I went to this cracked pillar with 7 chaos gems then turn into super sonic then I did a homing attack near the wall which is in front of the crack pillar, but guess what? I went throguh it and the game became all GLITCHY. :o

LEVEL: Green Flower Zone 1 ( In an aera, there was green slime in it.)

SonicX8000 said:
I started a new game and I went to this cracked pillar with 7 chaos gems then turn into super sonic then I did a homing attack near the wall which is in front of the crack pillar, but guess what? I went throguh it and the game became all GLITCHY. :o

LEVEL: Green Flower Zone 1 ( In an aera, there was green slime in it.)

It's not a dang Homing Attack, it's called Speed Thok, or just Thok for short. The reason you went through the wall is because there's no thok barrier, which means if you go at high speeds you'll go through the wall.

You could just easily say "There's no Thok barrier at the cracked pillar!"

SonicX8000 said:
I started a new game and I went to this cracked pillar with the seven Chaos Emeralds then turn into Super Sonic then I did a thok near the wall which is in front of the cracked pillar, but guess what? I went through it and the game became all GLITCHY. :o

LEVEL: Green Flower Zone 1 ( In an area, there was green slime in it.)

Uber-fixed. Also, I am going to wait until this goes gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back