• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Omega adventure.wad -and don't forget it!

Will you help to make this carry on?

• Yes I will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I hate this

• I don't want to help but I want it to carry on

• I'm plain confused.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdude619

:mrgreen:It's that time again when I have to say that i'm nearly done with the first four levels of the wad!I need have the Axo team to make mods,socs,wad,exes ect.So who wants to have a job! :mrgreen:

Warning:You must actually know how to do these things,pm them to me and I will tell you if they are good enough.

P.s anyone know how to get to the last level of Lego star wars 2 for Nintendo DS?

1. I know this mod exists, but for the people who don't you need you post pictures and maybe a link.
2. Lego Star Wars 2 for the DS is t3h glitch3d.

You need proof, XdudeAKA Shaun, my classmate
:P You have to show a screenshot.
How to do one:
1: Turn the console (The green bar thingy) on
2: Type in bind S screenshot
3: Turn the console off
4: Press S
5: Upload to imageshack
6: Use the IMG tag to show the image on the fourms
Code:
[img][/img]
Ok! ^.^

:oops:Well actually no it is ‘omega’ instead of ‘cool’ or ‘awesome’
Yet he can be in it if you contribute and put all your ideas forward into making this truly fantastic and OMEGA! :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S.: Hey! Who’s gonna help me make this true!

I'm not downloading this unless there are screenshots visible in the first post. I'm sure a lot of other people here feel the same way. If you want your wad to have more exposure, give us something to look at before we download.

1)No thok barrier
2)No level headers
3)I can't imagine how much time it took you to place all the ememies compared to wo long it took the player to slide on by.
4)What were you thinking with that wretched sound?

Xdude *coughShaun :P cough*, It is criticisim. Please do not get angry, It is just helpful information telling you how to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back