Oldest game you own

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I had my Super Nintendo (which still works to this day) Was Mickey Mouse and the mysterious circus. I gave that to my cousins and now the oldest game I have is Nintendo 64 Mario Party 1

Mine would be sonic the hedghog2 for the sega genesis, even though I don't have the genesis because it somehow broke. That was how I even got involved with Sonic...

you can download sonic 1 and sonic and knuckles by googling there names with "free online download" at the end. but otherwise pokemon ruby, (unless you count my playstation games, but i havent played them in over 3, or 4, years because there in my garage. i moved and never found them)

time gear said:
you can download sonic 1 and sonic and knuckles by googling there names with "free online download" at the end. but otherwise pokemon ruby, (unless you count my playstation games, but i havent played them in over 3, or 4, years because there in my garage. i moved and never found them)
oldest game you own legally

it is legal, its a downloadable 30MB file, not a rom, as for ruby, i have the game pak not the rom,

I think the oldest game I own would be either METROID or The Legend of Zelda for the NES. I also have Asteroids and Yar's Revenge for the Atari 2600, and the system I have still works. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back